Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Why are we not succesful in the world of love? Many ENTJ's have confessed to this fact.

Some have said it is because we tend to experiment on our relationships. Is this your reason?

My reason is that i have believed too much and put too much faith in word love. That it has blinded my eyes from the reality that even a men with good intentions will never be loved unless he has power in this world.

It is only this week when i started looking upon my past relationships that I understood how pathetic i was, everytime they alwsy left me for men who had more power than me. But me being i kept pursuing that pathetic path.

Upon thinking this thats when I understood that power is everything in this universe.

If you have power you have everything in this world, no amount of love in your heart can make you prosper in this world.

Money is power in this world, it is the god of this world.

After three years of Pain i think its time

I closed my eyes to the darkness and in the darkness I will reach my goals in the darkness.

From now on my goal will be Power and I don't care how i will get it.

I will push my self to the edge of limits and beyond to get it.

Thank you for reading my Miserable ENTJ life

Advice especially from ENTj will be appreciated

thank you

:frustrating:

·
Registered
287 Posts
The definition of power is relative to the individual.

Ask yourself what sort of power you wish to grasp and how you choose to wield it. Will you seek power of influence over the guileless and meek, or is power not solely a weapon but an instrument of revolution in all magnitudes and scales? Prosperity truly is a sort of power, but because of the malleability of power's definition, the pursuit of prosperity is transitively subjective albeit achievable by objective means. Love is subjective by nature, and while it is plausible and perhaps even recommended that one approach it objectively or by some measurable characteristic in some arenas, the spring from which it comes forth must be intrinsically subjective. Abandoning your heart - your good intentions - in pursuit of fulfilling it is a walking contradiction that can only arrive at a dead end.

As stated, power and love are subjective definitions, and thus it seems ridiculous to suggest that you are unlovable if you have not conquered an objective achievement.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
What kind of power did they have that you 'lacked' ?
You seem to jump to conclusions easily at first sight. If I were you I'd opt for a balance because most succesful relationships do in fact possess love as well.

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Hey man, it's OK. I'm an INTP and I'm not successful in either. At least you have one.

Reactions: Grey

·
Registered
6 Posts
I think I was once in your same situation.

I love to experiment in relationships and with strangers alike; knowing full well that I could possibly make a mistake and make the other person hate me on account of the things I say or do, but the thrill I get from trying to appeal to someone so unlike me is worth it.

People don't only experiment to say they've this or that, but also to see WHAT WORKS.

The past can be a terrible thing, but it can also be a blessing - learn from your mistakes do not dwell upon them.

And like other human beings, we should learn what does work, and what does not, and learn what sorts of things to avoid.

And you're right, power is everything in this world - but much of it is what YOU believe. If you believe that you have the power to change your circumstances and get anything you could ever possibly want, you're a step ahead of many people in this world.

Power lies in perception, much like how most will feel it is best to steer clear of someone who is angry or depressed, and instead feel attracted to someone with an aura of confidence.

I would be careful with what your proposing though.

Sure, heart doesn't always get you where you want - but trust me, it's very hard to get back once it's gone, and the power you receive in its place may very well not be worth it.

·
Banned
4,508 Posts
Why are we not succesful in the world of love? Many ENTJ's have confessed to this fact.

Some have said it is because we tend to experiment on our relationships. Is this your reason?

My reason is that i have believed too much and put too much faith in word love. That it has blinded my eyes from the reality that even a men with good intentions will never be loved unless he has power in this world.

It is only this week when i started looking upon my past relationships that I understood how pathetic i was, everytime they alwsy left me for men who had more power than me. But me being i kept pursuing that pathetic path.

Upon thinking this thats when I understood that power is everything in this universe.

If you have power you have everything in this world, no amount of love in your heart can make you prosper in this world.

Money is power in this world, it is the god of this world.

After three years of Pain i think its time

I closed my eyes to the darkness and in the darkness I will reach my goals in the darkness.

From now on my goal will be Power and I don't care how i will get it.

I will push my self to the edge of limits and beyond to get it.

Thank you for reading my Miserable ENTJ life

Advice especially from ENTj will be appreciated

thank you

:frustrating:

Ahhh no haha.

There are a number of reasons why ENTJ's could have problems in this area. This idea of power may have some truth to it..... but this idea you have that you have to have power to prosper in this world I think is a bit skewed to be frank.

1. You need power to prosper in what aspect exactly?
2. Your function line up is Te Ni Se Fi. Notice Fi is somewhat last. That's OK. We all have problems somewhere. My problem is actually succeeding in your arena. You know .....big business, work, taking charge. I love the idea....but it's hard for me. That's OK if relationships are hard for you too.....they are for everyone....even people that may be good at them for whatever reason.
3. The people who would find ENTJ's attractive are not exactly common. Intuitives in general are not very common. INTP's and INFP's will most likely be a great match for you.... but we are few and far between. So don't be surprised if not every single bitty walking down the street doesn't think you are their night in shining armor.
4. Know what you are looking for. What kind of traits/mannerisms/values are you looking for in a mate?
5. "money is power in this world" Be careful. Money isn't power. Power is in you. You possess it more than any other type...except perhaps estj....which is a subjective opinion. Nevertheless you are misled in thinking money is where you will find power. Your functions are made to establish control over your surroundings. Boundaries and efficiency are your middle name. Not to mention..... what good is all of this? What joy will come of this? What feeling will come of this? Do you NEED money to feel joy? Dear god no....look at the psychology statistics.

Studies show that people who have an income that takes care of their basic day to day needs are just as happy as people who receive higher income..... that includes billionaires.

Reactions: Staryu

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Women love moeny that is the truth. This week having a discussion with a group of women, 100% of the females said money was very important. They could not even understand that love comes first, when you love someone you don't even see the outside it is always the inside you see. If you truly love someone you won't take into consideration how pooor they are, ugly et.c. But women don't see that, after many experiements in this arena 70% of the subjects did not have this in mind. Money was the root cause, if you had some sort of accomplishments in the money arena. You would be succesful with the female race.

I did another experiement when i was still in college, back then i was not well of as i am now in my life. I was just a cleaner lol in those days doing night shifts and going to collegem the schedule wasm like college lol 9-4pm and work 6-8 pm and another shift 9-6am lol i was doing Aerospace Engineering at the time have 25 subjects science, business, e.t.c.. But back to the discussion, i had nothing in those days. The experiemnts was to project power, see people perception about me expecially women is they saw i had power. The experiment was simple buy clothes project power the money power. I wanted to test the female race to see if it is true what they say about love, what they want relationship and e.t.c, " we want to be loved and cared, "you personality is what matters and your heart" this is what i wanted to test to see if it the truth. This was the greatest experiment ever, thousands of women where in this process unawares.

Results

Money matters in this world, as I projected my power through wearing expensive clothes and that, i became popular with the famales beyond imagination. I was loved by almost every girl in college, from the librarians and to the college students. Those that never noticed before i started projecting this, started to like me all of a sudden, they always wanted to be around me. Many women started to approach me, saying " we think you are cute" e.t.c.. Good thing i got the most beautiful girl in the college with ease:laughing: It still amazes me today. As time went on I became more powerful, I started chasing more power, perefection became my goal to be perfect in everything but the truth even though i can have now what i want, my heart is still not happy. Ever since all the girlfriends i have had, its a result of the outside not the inside.:frustrating:

I have seen the end of this path -when riches increase so is them that eat it!!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I closed my eyes to the darkness a long time ago. I posted this to find answers, I feel i will get the answer here.

Sources of Pain

First( My first Kiss)

I think she was the Trigger, back then in those days i had faith in love. I believed that whatever the mind can conecieve and believe it can achieve that was principle. This woman, a air Hostess at Monarch Airline, we fell in love, she was my first kiss. I lied to her :laughing: my age she was like 23 at the time. Those were the good times, my world was perfect in those times. After many months and so on, I went to the first place were we met. I was with my friends/associates, as i was in this place i saw her with another man. I was not happy, i did not confront her about that but thought maybe it was another man trying to get my chick. After observing the scenario i saw it was not the fact. She saw me, and she left the place. When she was waiting after a little bit of a discussion, her friends told her to leave me because i know the reason because i was not powerful enough. She took the friends's advice she said the last word which i will never forget "Did i hurt you" with haughty look on her face. My heart was cut in half, when i was feeling like this lol it started to rain, what a day :laughing: so i went to my friend's house and they tried to comfort me. But in my mind i was trying to find a logical answer to this, thats when I thought i was not powerful enough that is the reason. I had a cigarrete in my hand, looking through the window as i was watching the rain. THat is when the thought of embrassing the darkness surfaced in my mind, that my heart had to be dark, in the love world. I told my friends, that from now we will be dark in the heart, that love was an illusion. But when i went home i sawi did not have make the decision to embrace the drakness because of one woman. Next day, i told my friend i changed my mind. But just as i was saying this, My girlfriend and the other guy where in the taxi, they looked at me they started laughing at me. When i saw this these thoughts came back in my mind that I lost this woman because i was not powerful, and true the guy was more powerful than me at the time.

Greatest Source of Pain

After many relationships with the same result losing to guys who had more money than me. I became more less interested in relationships because I feared the pain of rejection to go through that pain. Because of the relationships with the same result, i came to the conclusion that the perfect woman will be the one, that is outcasted by men. I knew that when i find that woman she would never betray me because i will be the first to look admire her character and she will feel loved because of that. One day when I was coming back from work, i went to the cashpoint to get some money as i going back after taking the money. A woman who was very pretty a polish woman asked about some concert which was supposed to happen in the town. It was laura white from Xfactor who was coming to town, we began chatting and i said to her i had to go. As i was walking away, she burst out in emotion saying " I have never had anyone", i have no to go with" i have never had any men" i looked back and thought YES this is the one i have been looking for!!! i went back immedialtely got her contact details, I felt I made her happy which made me happy that i had found the sort of woman i came to my conclusion will be perfect for me.

Our first date, we went to that concert , it was pay £10 you get free drinks all day, we drank and drank that day, it was her first time to be taken out by man she didn't know about the cloakroom and that :laughing: , ok around 11 i decided to go toilet left her, when i came back they was 8 men around her. I thought when she saw me that she would come my arms something like that, i was very confident this one would never betray me. But it didn't happen, she took no notice of me. I went to her, suddenly the guys came to me and said your "mate this girl said she doesn't know you" i thought that can't be true. after many times of trying to get to her, she finally said this in my face that she "did not know me and has never met me". I was shocked again the same thing is happening, i thought where did my calculations go wrong with this? suddenly the security came to me and said we need to talk to you sir" i went outside and the security some lady has said you are being abusive to her" "So can't allow you in" i couldn't believe it that she did something like that to me.

After think through this the next day i forgave her, we went for another two months and then something happening she texted and said we can't see each other. The same night, i went to some restuarant and found her with another guy. THIS GUY WAS WELL OFF THAN ME, he had more power than me. THat is when i reckognised that Money is power in this world. Money matters

that is my story

·
Registered
758 Posts
Maybe you have to be looking in the right places, and to do that requires some introspection so as to know yourself very well, and then to know what you want. Anything such as money can increase the odds in your favour but then you'd have to be somewhat wise and smart to notice carefully how you're conducting your approach to a potential mate. In the end, money isn't the answer to that connection you're looking for, it will get you with someone at least, but maybe not with the kind you're looking for. Just, maybe.

Try being friends with someone first? To appreciate someone for who they are takes a bit of time. It's okay to say "I still have a lot of growing up to do"... for it is growth that keeps us true to our own nature as living beings. Once you can appreciate and begin to like someone, you've only passed one stage of a relationship and many yet to come. A whole lot more can cause people to grow apart and even break up other than the reason that a person simply wasn't the right one for you... it just takes some experiences and learning to understand that i.e maturity.

Reactions: JudyLynn

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
... I think I'm pretty successful in that area actually. I know what I want and I go get it.
Now, feelings, that's something else entirely.

I don't experiment. When I'm in a relationship, I do my best to make it work, if I'm going to do it I'm going to do it right and all. That is, to the point I see it as a lost case and cut my losses/ just don't care anymore. Might be guilty of looking at relationships as projects or war campaigns.

About women and money.. well, you just have to find the women that put less weight on that. If they're out of your league, so to speak, it'll only ends in heartbreak. Be discerning, some of them also try to date unrealistically 'up' or just gold diggers and you're better without those ones.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Everyone has their own definition of the word love - I see.

·
Registered
235 Posts
I think you got to choose, one or another.

Different variables attracts different type of women; if you want a woman, find what she likes and see how far you can go to reach that goal.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I think you got to choose, one or another.

Different variables attracts different type of women; if you want a woman, find what she likes and see how far you can go to reach that goal.
You know i would love to know what people's definition of love is . I think that is the cause of many troubles in relationships, people have a different views to this word.

·
Registered
675 Posts
Versatile Leader is way too emo to be an ENTJ.

Relationships aren't that difficult -- find what you want and go after it! If you're striking out, then expand your circle of friends, have a few beers, relax and have fun! Put the versatility in the "versatile" leader.

Money in itself does not matter for most women. Most do prefer men to have a stable career -- if you plan on kids, someone needs to reliably provide, yo! The only way you can get away with the
in real life is if you're a bad boy. But that's not a sincere relationship in the big picture anyway.

Bottom line: no one likes a whiny, self-obsessed complainer. It doesn't matter how much cash you have. :tongue:

·
Registered
18 Posts
ENTJ as lover and friend

My boyfriend is an ENTJ. I'm not exactly sure why I'm attracted to him: I admire his confidence, especially in the business world. I admire his need to serve in his community to good causes. But as a lover, he seems clueless. On the other hand, he can seem to tune in if he consciously works on it. Nevertheless, he slides back into his more routine mode, where I am clueless as to how he regards me. Am I a friend? A convenience? An old wife with whom he's been for so long that any and all love and romance has been cast aside?

He thought the world of me when we started dating only four months ago! He professed his love, and was self-assured that I loved him back as evidenced by my actions if not my words. He was gentle, attentive, supportive, thought-filled and contemplative. Now he sits with his laptop and never touches me. He never asks for my opinion, let alone what is going on with me. He is consumed by work--and in many ways, rightfully so. But, where is the warmth and humanity? Is this an ENTJ when their guard is down?
:sad:

Reactions: L P and giraffe11

·
Registered
195 Posts
My boyfriend is an ENTJ. I'm not exactly sure why I'm attracted to him: I admire his confidence, especially in the business world. I admire his need to serve in his community to good causes. But as a lover, he seems clueless. On the other hand, he can seem to tune in if he consciously works on it. Nevertheless, he slides back into his more routine mode, where I am clueless as to how he regards me. Am I a friend? A convenience? An old wife with whom he's been for so long that any and all love and romance has been cast aside?

He thought the world of me when we started dating only four months ago! He professed his love, and was self-assured that I loved him back as evidenced by my actions if not my words. He was gentle, attentive, supportive, thought-filled and contemplative. Now he sits with his laptop and never touches me. He never asks for my opinion, let alone what is going on with me. He is consumed by work--and in many ways, rightfully so. But, where is the warmth and humanity? Is this an ENTJ when their guard is down?
I feel like we are in such similar situations except mine is an even more scaled down version of what you have just described (ie, shorter time frame).

I can't help you with any insight right now, but I hope someone else will. Good luck JudyLynn.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #17

Sometimes work is more important to the ENTJ than loved ones. Which is sad.

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Versatile Leader is way too emo to be an ENTJ.

Relationships aren't that difficult -- find what you want and go after it! If you're striking out, then expand your circle of friends, have a few beers, relax and have fun! Put the versatility in the "versatile" leader.

Money in itself does not matter for most women. Most do prefer men to have a stable career -- if you plan on kids, someone needs to reliably provide, yo! The only way you can get away with the George Costanza mack in real life is if you're a bad boy. But that's not a sincere relationship in the big picture anyway.

Bottom line: no one likes a whiny, self-obsessed complainer. It doesn't matter how much cash you have. :tongue:
The ENTJ is becoming the most personality I hate the most. The arrogance is beyond measure. They think they are better anybody, like they are not even human. What you are going to find out about these type of personalities is that while they like to point other people's nakedness they can't even see their own. Which is a shame.

Reactions: L P
1 - 18 of 18 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.