Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's your theme song as an ENTJ, or what do you think is a good representation of this type through music?

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'd have to say "Doin' Time" - Sublime is my theme song. I don't know how much it has to do with being an ENTJ, but I grew up in a pretty laid back place and I like to think I carry that around with me.

·
Registered
106 Posts
Offhand... Desperado by the Eagles. Represents the conflict of what we think we want v/s what we truly need.

Desperado, why don't you come to your senses?
You been out ridin' fences for so long now
Oh, you're a hard one
I know that you got your reasons
These things that are pleasin' you
Can hurt you somehow

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Interesting~

·
Registered
49 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I love that song<3

·
Registered
842 Posts
Juri Han's theme from SSF4.
Why?
1. She's strong
2. She uses waaaaaaaay too many sexual double entendres
3. She resorts to Machiavellian tactics (she pits two crime syndicate leaders against each other... then defeats the survivor. She also takes over the organisation of her defeated boss... after dealing the fatal blow by crushing his abdomen in with her bare feet.).
4. She doesn't care about the rules (she actually says "Now this tournament doesn't have any rules now... does it? Just what every girl wants")
5. She's evil.
6. Oh, and she has typical enneagram type 8 ego fixation: vengeance

She's splitting a butterfly in half with that kick... which you can't see in that pic since it's been removed.

*is a nerd*

·
Registered
501 Posts
YouTube - I wont back down

This has always been my theme song. I'm not much of a protester as demonstrated in the video, but I don't believe in non-violent protest (see: Condoleeza Rice talking about her father during the Civil Rights Movement on The Daily Show). If someone takes a swing at me, I have a hard time turning the other cheek. Also, I just don't think protesting accomplishes much, but I can admire their conviction.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts