·
Banned
23 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else?

·
Registered
13 Posts
it’s very complex , I had some troubles with my bosses, I can’t bear any boss except myself and it causes changing job every 3 month...:frustrating:

·
Registered
3,443 Posts
So, are we going to take over the world or what? All this waiting is killing me...

·
Registered
528 Posts
Entj and type 8w7
So, are we going to take over the world or what? All this waiting is killing me...
you rang?

Help me to figure you guys out please!
I'm an INFJ 2w1

So me & my ENTJ are always butting heads! I'm a straight feeler type and love cuddling, making decisions and being heard!
We are always proving eachother wrong, Im usually mad at him because of his choice of wording and emotional detachment.

Can you guys give me some in depth of who you are, how you deal with feelers and how we can reach a middle point?
we both have some awesome ideas, and we agree on our values, were at our best when were laughing.
We make up for where eachother fall short, it just really seems like his underlying issue is Stubborn, Mean-ness, not wanting to hear me, and most of all not seeing anything wrong with any of it

What is your take on it ENTJ 8's?

·
Registered
5,675 Posts
Help me to figure you guys out please!
I'm an INFJ 2w1

So me & my ENTJ are always butting heads! I'm a straight feeler type and love cuddling, making decisions and being heard!
We are always proving eachother wrong, Im usually mad at him because of his choice of wording and emotional detachment.

Can you guys give me some in depth of who you are, how you deal with feelers and how we can reach a middle point?
we both have some awesome ideas, and we agree on our values, were at our best when were laughing.
We make up for where eachother fall short, it just really seems like his underlying issue is Stubborn, Mean-ness, not wanting to hear me, and most of all not seeing anything wrong with any of it

What is your take on it ENTJ 8's?
With you being mad at his "wording and self detachment". . . that's just not a good way to win his appreciation. Being detached is how many 8's protect themselves from their emotions. Asking him to be more "attached" can be seen by an 8 for you asking us to be more weak and/or foolish, which is just not something many 8's want to do.

He grows towards a 2, so he likely has a nurturing side when it comes to you, but this requires comfort, safety and privacy before he can express any 2 tendencies.

As for his wording, your 8 probably believes that you should have thicker skin. Words cause him to be upset too, but he manages that and deals with it on his own so that he is not weak to taunts and the outside world. So when he sees you getting easily hurt by words, he likely asks himself "Why doesn't she make an attempt to manage her emotions? These words exist and its her obligation to learn to deal with them."

Firstly, with not wanting to hear you, your ENTJ 8 likely already feels like he is managing his own life and that he doesn't need your help or your input.

Self confidence and self reliance could be the culprits here. Why do you feel that he needs to listen to you. Is it for his sake or yours?

As for meanness, that's too vague.

·
Registered
852 Posts
Hello my extroverted counterpart.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts