Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
These 2 keep bashing me, anything I say or do is wrong, THEY are the wrong ones, MY ex ISFJ cheats on me, and then expects is to be like Nothing, and my INFJ "frienemy' agrees with her...WTF is wrong with this shit?:angry:

·
Registered
34 Posts
My experience is different. My ISFJ friend can be a tad annoying at times, but nothing terrible.

My INFJ friend is my closest confidante outside of my family. Gives me advice on how non-Ts think and act so I can better lead and manage them. Great as an emotional advisor.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Both of mine fail..My ISFJ takes everything waaaaayyy too personal

And my INFJ has me categorized as he calls it...Level 5 threat....LOL :laughing:

·
Banned
3,849 Posts
These 2 keep bashing me, anything I say or do is wrong, THEY are the wrong ones, MY ex ISFJ cheats on me, and then expects is to be like Nothing, and my INFJ "frienemy' agrees with her...WTF is wrong with this shit?:angry:
1st question: how can someone who is an ex be cheating on you? like how is that even possible? xD

2nd question: so what is it that you do to piss them off? :tongue:

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
1st question: how can someone who is an ex be cheating on you? like how is that even possible?

LOL Obviously she did it when she was still with me, keep in mind I have kids with this female...and yes my kid was there when I caught her

2nd question: so what is it that you do to piss them off?

Simple...they wanna call me evil and fucked up...SO ILL Act that way towards them LOL...Ill mindfuck em all the way through LOL:laughing:

·
Registered
3,852 Posts
To suggest such behaviour to be type-specific is moronic? Maybe you just need new "friends"?

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im not saying its type specific, im just stating their type for reference, and yeah i agree...I do need new friends after such things huh?

·
Registered
34 Posts
True question is..Who do ya agree with?? Me or them?
Because we are obviously working with the complete and unbiased story told from everyone's point of view right now...

·
Registered
791 Posts
Your first mistake was dating an SJ. WTF were you thinking? Don't respond to that, I already know the answer - you weren't. :|

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I didnt Know she was a SJ till after the whole BS unraveled ....At first she was soooooooo like me...we had sooo much in common and what not....but as time passed...shit started to change!

·
Registered
169 Posts
ISFJ and INFJ is like night and day to me..

I've always clashed with ISFJ's at work and school, and don't have any as friends. In contrast, I get along great with INFJ's, and have happily dated 3 of them.

·
Registered
5,643 Posts
sh is probably bias toward your ex, we are both logical and emotional, we gravitate toward the one we are closer too etc, for example if one of my mates cheated on their girlfriend......... id kick them in the face?

ok bad example........i dunno why your friend did that, probably either dosent know the situation well enough or is just being stubborn, who knows we usually go for the underdog and the innocent one, unless of course the break up was very rough and you said or did something that make the INFJ go to the ex's side

Reactions: Monkey King

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
LOL "Frienemy" <--- can I steal that? lol

INFJ: Filter out the nonsense and you'll get along. I've noticed that they pick loyalties. Apparently, you're not who he chose. It's chill listening to them talk about their lavish romantic ideas sometimes. From my experience, they are very good at getting your back in real time scenerios--- what comes out of their mouths are sometimes things I wouldn't use but they mean well.

ISFJ: Don't know any but I went out with an ESFJ and well I wanted to sock him plenty. He brought out the "Darker side of an ENTJ" and yes he cheated on me too.

·
Registered
3,012 Posts
sh is probably bias toward your ex, we are both logical and emotional, we gravitate toward the one we are closer too etc, for example if one of my mates cheated on their girlfriend......... id kick them in the face?
That's the truth. The INFJ friend I have told me she had my back even though she met the INTP first. The INTP was the ESFP's best friend so her loyalties should have been with the INTP. Anyway, she said she had connected with me more than she did the other so, it was my back that she would defend if an arguement ever insued b/w the INTP and I.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Lol, so it's common for ENTJs to disagree with ISFJs? Me and one of the ENTJs I know worked together over the summer with an ISFJ as our boss. While I simply found her annoying, it was hilarious how the two of them clashed, at least to me, anyway. She once held a two-hour informative lecture on ecology which mostly was biased bullshit (what she said, anyway; I can consider ecologist views logical but this was just pure BS), and he spent half of that time slaughtering her arguments and getting her increasingly redder in the face while I drank homemade smoothie. Good times.

As for who I side with in this story... well. Your completely unbiased and detailed description of the events has already won me over, but throw in a smoothie and we have a deal:laughing:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.