Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys!! If you guys feel rare imagine the frustrations I go through!!
I am a leader at work and school. And both are by informal leadership ladders . I was either voted in or people thought I was best to be in the lead.
Relationships!!! BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I've had like 2 real BF's and I'm 25.
Anyways I joined this site to seek others that are going through or view the world as I see it and see how they cope.

Reactions: tickletrout and noz

·
Registered
305 Posts
I was either voted in or people thought I was best to be in the lead.
Relationships!!! BLAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
welcome to the forum. :cool:

you sicken me.

have fun!!!!

·
Registered
871 Posts
hehe, I have a female ENTJ friend, actually... she intimidated the crap out of me for a solid month and a half before I got used to the mannerisms and settled down. I think that Ne-communication lacks the sharp edge that Te has when arguing... so even NTPs have trouble, because it's much more jumbled and less organized.

No problems on a forum where you can sit and type and organize thoughts, though, so welcome :tongue:.

...then how, exactly, do you view the world?

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
hey NF I'm on to u!!!

welcome to the forum. :cool:

you sicken me.

have fun!!!!
I dated 2 NF!! ENFJ and a INFJ. what are the odds right??
The sad things is that I dated the ENFJ for about 4-5 months.
He met my mom and dad, gave me a puppy for Christmas, cooked dinner for me and yet according to him. We were NOT a couple!
I remember I cried and tried to make sense out of the whole situation.
The way I tried to rationalize it was that, since my grandmother had died and I was feeling weak and thats why I felt the way I did.
I was making excuses for his feelings.
I spoke with the last NF I dated. He couldn't believe we weren't a couple either after all of that!
ENFJ is a very insecure person. So making me feel insignificant made him feel like THE MAN!
I still don't understand why he did all of that if I was so insignificant.
He kept repeating we're not a relationship.
What ever... he is so out of my life!

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
yeah, I do that too. I do scare people. I don't mean too. But once they get to know me. They know I'm a lot of fun to be around with.

Reactions: tickletrout

·
Premium Member
10,519 Posts
Greetings! Welcome to personalitycafe! Thank you very much for joining us! Pleasure to finally see some extroverts joining.:laughing:

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Greetings! Welcome to personalitycafe! Thank you very much for joining us! Pleasure to finally see some extroverts joining.:laughing:
Hey Lance thanks alot.
I like this sites format its pretty cool.

·
Registered
115 Posts
Hello and welcome fellow ENTJ! Lets celebrate another ENTJ here.

I have a few female friends who are ENTJ's and I kinda of like them,

Congrats on being the leader.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
He met my mom and dad, gave me a puppy for Christmas, cooked dinner for me and yet according to him. We were NOT a couple!
The way I tried to rationalize it was that, since my grandmother had died and I was feeling weak and thats why I felt the way I did.
I spoke with the last NF I dated. He couldn't believe we weren't a couple either after all of that!
ENFJ is a very insecure person. So making me feel insignificant made him feel like THE MAN!
Firstly, welcome to the forum. I am enthused to meet you, fell xNTJ.

According to this description I would be inclined to doubt the ENFJs insecurities, rather out of that individuals nature. It would appear he may have had an insecure F-J interaction and may in fact have been a Weak J and strong P combination. The Puppy could have been an inverted means of appealing to your under sided F, which I must say is a soft sale. It was rather sad that he being an F had been reckless in regard to your mourning, making you feel was all a goal. ENFJs like to maneuver there compatriots toward emotion, they can use emotionally charged individuals as pawns. Your type being commanders only emphasized this power play. It sounds like perhaps rather than being insecure, he was fulfilling an unacknowledged sadism. Good to hear you evaded that pairing before it became excessive.

Well to be fair, the ENFJ and ENTJ characterize dominance players, and I would assume that an INxX partner suits you better. I remember the one prominent relationship with an ENTJ I have had. She was a forceful character, we engaged in debate for over two days solid! And I stayed with her for a few months, never required to acknowledge the relationship as it would arise by it's own accord : "That would be my boyfriend you are flirting with.. etc". But I will say this much. I admired the intensity and passion of our arguments and even the quiet moments. Though she began group efforts to bring me to lose one bout of debates. I could counter the arguments forwarded, but the social context of these became a drain.

That is my repetition of the events. But yes. Welcome ENTJ woman. :proud:

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Other ENTJ girls!!

Hello and welcome fellow ENTJ! Lets celebrate another ENTJ here.

I have a few female friends who are ENTJ's and I kinda of like them,

Congrats on being the leader.
Hey Crazysah, that name is so appropriate. Only because I can be so crazysah!!!
You know I get scared at other ENTJ women too. Only because I sure hope we get along. I really would hate to get in a fight with a fellow ENTJ female.
It's hard to make me angry because I am so rational and I am intelligent, so I work things out.
But if someone does accomplish making me angry OMG you better RUN! hahaha
My hands start shaking and I can't even think straight hahaha
I know one other ENTJ female shes an older woman in my class.
We have different political view points, but we respect each others opinion.
So I guess I like other ENTJ girls as well.
We can be tough, but we're rational.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Firstly, welcome to the forum. I am enthused to meet you, fell xNTJ.

According to this description I would be inclined to doubt the ENFJs insecurities, rather out of that individuals nature. It would appear he may have had an insecure F-J interaction and may in fact have been a Weak J and strong P combination. The Puppy could have been an inverted means of appealing to your under sided F, which I must say is a soft sale. It was rather sad that he being an F had been reckless in regard to your mourning, making you feel was all a goal. ENFJs like to maneuver there compatriots toward emotion, they can use emotionally charged individuals as pawns. Your type being commanders only emphasized this power play. It sounds like perhaps rather than being insecure, he was fulfilling an unacknowledged sadism. Good to hear you evaded that pairing before it became excessive.

Well to be fair, the ENFJ and ENTJ characterize dominance players, and I would assume that an INxX partner suits you better. I remember the one prominent relationship with an ENTJ I have had. She was a forceful character, we engaged in debate for over two days solid! And I stayed with her for a few months, never required to acknowledge the relationship as it would arise by it's own accord : "That would be my boyfriend you are flirting with.. etc". But I will say this much. I admired the intensity and passion of our arguments and even the quiet moments. Though she began group efforts to bring me to lose one bout of debates. I could counter the arguments forwarded, but the social context of these became a drain.

That is my repetition of the events. But yes. Welcome ENTJ woman. :proud:
Haha I agree with ENTJ and ENFJ dominance. We were always debating. Once we were debating on who was right. And it got to the point to where it was like NO, I am right because I know I right rofl!!!
I didn't find it draining I thought it was nice to have someone fight for their beliefs even though he was wrong.:crazy:

But thank you on the explanation on his sadisms. I had to look the word up by the way. You are so a INTX.
The other INFJ told me the same thing that I was his emotional pawn. or at least he had the upper hand on my emotions. The picture he painted for me was that usually the male is the NT and the female is the NF.
So goes the saying you may be the head ( rational one), but I am the neck ( the one the MOVES you).
Believe me this ENFJ had me so angry and confused that I had no clue what was happing . The only thing I knew was that he was hurting me bad and he needed to be out of my life.
This really is giving me closure because it's starting to look as if the whole situation was out of my control. As in I could not have done anything to make it better.
Even though I really did want to save the it. :sad:
I see NF's differently now, with more caution.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I would strongly advise against being non-specific in which NFs you view with caution. An ENFx as you rightly assume will place emphasis on mass accumulative tactics as well as interpersonal plays. An INFx will identify the most vulnerable spot on which to apply pressure, should they be so inclined.
Though this is only effective when the right moment is selected.

I will put it to you. ENTJs have minions and logic. INTJs utilize walking softly with an acutely sharp edge.
:happy:

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
I would strongly advise against being non-specific in which NFs you view with caution. An ENFx as you rightly assume will place emphasis on mass accumulative tactics as well as interpersonal plays. An INFx will identify the most vulnerable spot on which to apply pressure, should they be so inclined.

I will put it to you. ENTJs have minions and logic. INTJs utilize walking softly with an acutely sharp edge.
I see. This has been so helpful. Thank you.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Wow, what a douchebag. ENFJs tend to keep certain distances from people simply because they learned not to trust people early in life. Maybe ENFJs are all about controlling people.

·
Registered
305 Posts
i see. what's in it now? that's what's important.

·
Registered
305 Posts
Originally Posted by NephilimAzrael

I see. This has been so helpful. Thank you.
oh - awesome!

how was it helpful?

·
Registered
743 Posts
Wow, what a douchebag. ENFJs tend to keep certain distances from people simply because they learned not to trust people early in life. Maybe ENFJs are all about controlling people.
Manipulating. My ENFJ was manipulative with me...but in a good way. He was very protective and sweet. I knew what he was doing so it just amused me. It would be bad if I didn't know what he was doing. I miss that grasshole.:sad:

·
Registered
743 Posts

Dane Cook said women are brain ninjas...I believe that fits quite well for us INFX types. Let me try posting it:

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Try again:

Okay, how do I embed on this forum???
OMG I know what your talking the whole quote your stupid like your dad!! It doesn't get you then but it gets you later rofl!! thats so xNFx I was thinking that too.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.