Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm an ENTJ and I was selling weed for a while, I was small time nothing serious. I'm done with that now but when I was I would make $3000 a month and smoke a little over $2,500 worth I had a real bad habit but are ENTJ's just natural drug dealers or something?

I'm just wondering cause when me and my friend took the test when we were doin that we both got ENTJ's but we were on different computers, he sold harder stuff and I don't even wanna know how much money he made. He was 3 years older than me and had at least $20,000 in cash on him at all times. He's in jail now but I miss dude and can't help but imagine how much of a lavish lifestyle we'd be living right now.

I'm not really proud of what I did but it showed me what I was capable of. Has anyone known any ENTJ criminals? If so how did they do?

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
A good buddy of mine is an ENTJ 8w7, and he has a natural talent for selling drugs. It wasn't brilliance that helped him succeed, so much as it was focus, dedication, and shrewdness. To the untrained eye, he seems a bit simple-minded, but it's clear he has the right instincts and personality to go far, not to mention the fact that you don't make money by being stupid. Right now, the dude is pulling in a couple grand a week (his cousin, another buddy of mine, said it was around $2500), has a whole network of people working under him, and is constantly focused on making the right moves, establishing connections with the right people, and keeping things organized, efficient, and moving forward.

Oh, and did I mention? He's 17.

I'd say where ENTJs have an advantage here is in being able to focus and keep their eyes on the money. Getting distracted doesn't come easily for you guys, and using him as an example, a very low tolerance for bullshit is par for the course. Dedication to your path is where your strengths lie, as well as spying good ways to move forward and expand. The weakness I've noticed is impulsivity: making judgements too quickly and reacting to the wrong things at the wrong time is something that fucks you guys over a lot.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
A good buddy of mine is an ENTJ 8w7, and he has a natural talent for selling drugs. It wasn't brilliance that helped him succeed, so much as it was focus, dedication, and shrewdness. To the untrained eye, he seems a bit simple-minded, but it's clear he has the right instincts and personality to go far, not to mention the fact that you don't make money by being stupid. Right now, the dude is pulling in a couple grand a week (his cousin, another buddy of mine, said it was around $2500), has a whole network of people working under him, and is constantly focused on making the right moves, establishing connections with the right people, and keeping things organized, efficient, and moving forward.

Oh, and did I mention? He's 17.

I'd say where ENTJs have an advantage here is in being able to focus and keep their eyes on the money. Getting distracted doesn't come easily for you guys, and using him as an example, a very low tolerance for bullshit is par for the course. Dedication to your path is where your strengths lie, as well as spying good ways to move forward and expand. The weakness I've noticed is impulsivity: making judgements too quickly and reacting to the wrong things at the wrong time is something that fucks you guys over a lot.
Yeah man I was 16 making that loot it was insane didn't think it was possible making more than my teachers sitting on my ass. That was a year ago and like I said right now I can't even comprehend how me and my friend would be living. I made the jump from $1000 a month to $3000 a month in 2 weeks, off of weed. If I just kept moving up like that but maybe not even that fast I know things would be crazy! He already had a nice crib $280,000 5 bedrooms 2.5 bath and he was only turning 20, he helped me by my first car too, a 2008 jaguar S Type and gave me some nice rims from his Lincoln . The reason my friend went to jail is because he was impulsive (what I refer to as sloppy) so I agree on everything your saying, we could smell bullshit a mile away and focused on the money. What I always thought was great he was never overly flashy except for with his close circle. He'll be out in less than two years and shit will get crackin' in my town again im sure though not sure I wanna be a part of it as I'll no longer be a minor which means harsher penalties :sad:

·
Registered
3,516 Posts
my childhood friends are "criminals". last i heard, most were in prison or just normal f***-up's. it's a terrible idea by the way, just my opinion. one of my friends, a 6 foot 2 inch, 155 lb. white kid was getting torn apart in prison during his senior year in highschool (he priors upon priors upon priors, failed a grade and was adult age during his senior year in case anyone was wondering how that would happen)--so, he joined a militant gang, the aryan brotherhood so at least that way the only people he had to worry about beating/raping him would be his own group, or better yet, his "friends", lol.

if you have potential, you can make even more money and in a fashion that doesn't restrict all the cool/fun things you can do with that money--i mean what's the point of making all that cash when the second you start buying objects worth large sums of money (in cash, or somehow a 17 year old with no job and questionable "goings and comings" has thousands of dollars in their bank account) you now have a big ass spotlight right on your back--reasonable suspicion, because your actions aren't mimicing the actions of the average populace and people look for that sort of thing.

can an ENTJ be good at it--i think they could be attracted to the "challenge" or to that logical schema that they can attempt to impose their own sense of will upon, or just in general, it could even be a sort of hobby (legal version is stocks btw lol).

anyhow, those are my thoughts.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts