Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Does ENTJ life planning and stuff scare u guys too like i mean some of them have their whole life planed out even to like wat the first thing they want there child to say is like really

EDIT= yeah i think intimidated is better word.

·
Registered
ENFP-A
2,200 Posts
Oh I totally agree! My dad is a hardcore ENTJ. He is a career business manager that goes into companies with lazy/bad salespeople and pretty much yells at/fires them until the company goes well. He is so confrontational his shelf-life is short and since he keeps yelling even when things are good he eventually gets fired. Then he moves on.

He believes his way and his opinions are the only way to be.

We've fought countless huge arguments over my life. It used to be really sad, but now I just understand that's him and he cannot understand me even if he wanted too...We're just too different.

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
i mean seriously wat frustrates me the most about them is that their like slaves to their lives n yet they set their goals so low like no offense to u or ur dad but he is probably satisfied with just being a career business manager and if he is not its prob. cus he has long term plans like 10 year plan to get higher up in the job while me i want to be cemented in history b4 i proclaim success n i don't mean like for something stupid i mean like Scott Fitzgerald type cemented at the least n like Micheal Jackson cemented to be known and 4 true completion of that i want to be cemented like on my own level lol :crazy: i think ENTJ's sound think like that with the way they plan and work

·
Registered
1,199 Posts
Number 1: ENTJS are magnificent people.

Do they scare me?

...Yes, in a way. More like intimidate. I live with one, lol.

But luckily for me, I have read this person's journal... (yeah, kill me, whatever haha, i almost lack morals) and there is this whole other sensitive side that is never expressed or shown.

Otherwise, I would consider her a funny, witty, outgoing, smart, tactful, organized, decisive person. She is critical when she needs to be and doesn't hold back, but is still considerate of other people's feelings. But, still, definite ENTJ. If I never read her journal, I would never have known this conflicted, introspective, sensitive side. All the while, I would never doubt her being caring and considerate. I believe she is fair and has a holds justice in high regard. She is certainly not passive aggressive and is actually annoyed by it. She never confronts to seek problems, only to resolve them in ways she sees fit.

I respect her very much, she just only kinda intimidates me is all. I don't think she has that high of J for one, but she is planning and management kind of person nonetheless and made a career out of it too! Haha.

·
Banned
575 Posts
I've liked most of the ENTJs and INTJs I've met so far in my life. I got two uncles that I treat as brothers and a cousin who's also like my bro. I have their respect because I'm really competitive and when I beat them in things it gives them something to work at...which gives me something to work at (though i just do it because I like to have fun).

My dad though (EXTJ). He's a piece of work. So far, I'm the only one that can really get under his skin. I'm gonna break him one day. That's my goal. To cut to the raw core of his emotions.

·
Subterranean Homesick Alien
11,928 Posts
ENTJs just want to be hugged.

eh, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. :crazy:
Well that's just too bad, mister! *hug attack*

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
ARGH! I'm hit! MEDIC!!1
i just had to log on so i could say that ur medic just got hit by n uber charged rocket so ull just have 2 wait 4 a respawn mister xD

·
11,928 Posts
ARGH! I'm hit! MEDIC!!1
Feelers assemble! Gather around fn0rd! *hugs!*
We've successfully broken through to the squishy inside of the ENTJ!

·
11,928 Posts
We found the ENTJs squishy!

·
Registered
791 Posts
I'm totally lovable.

Cats love me
Kids love me
Dogs love to bite me

Srs. I refuse to show it to just anyone.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts