·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

It's time.

·
Wizard
3,135 Posts
I'll have to work on my aim. No worries. Nobody really liked Wisconsin anyway and I have plenty of them stockpiled for occasions such as this.

Would you be so kind as to give me the coordinates or are you in league with them?

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
I'll have to work on my aim. No worries. I have plenty of them stockpiled for just such occasions.

Would you be so kind as to give me the coordinates or are you in league with them?
No! Overkill to the extreme with the big mrgaton pwnage.. Keep it down to tacticals at the very least.. Alternatively, we can just get the ISTPs to come in under ground troops... Grab your rifle buddy.

Right about now, viewers are considering tracking down my whereabouts.. They cannot catch me. So come on everyone. Let us rejoice in the extermination of these wannabe overlords... OH SHI-, Who gave Daylight an RPG?

·
Wizard
3,135 Posts
Daylight with an RPG is a lot like a mule with a spinning wheel. Nobody knows how she got it and danged if she knows how to use it!

*grabs his rifle and does his best impression of Elmer Fudd on the battlefield*

Shhh! We're hunting ENTJs.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Daylight with an RPG is a lot like a mule with a spinning wheel. Nobody knows how she got it and danged if she knows how to use it!

*grabs his rifle and does his best impression of Elmer Fudd on the battlefield*

Shhh! We're hunting ENTJs.
Thats the spirit.. Fancy a game of Black Knight? I have Teflon coated cartridges if you are interested.

·
Wizard
3,135 Posts
Sounds good. I'll have the ISTPs get started on trap construction so we can make them to stampede through the gorge. Wait, no. That's wildebeests. ENTJs are what animal again?

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Waits for trope to get a little closer to Neph.
Ignites land mines.
haha
You guys got tricked.
The ENTJ conspiracy is not even on this thread. :proud:

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Lol. With that many ENTJ's in one place, might as well kill yourselves since everyone is going to fight for leadership.:laughing:

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Lol. With that many ENTJ's in one place, might as well kill yourselves since everyone is going to fight for leadership.:laughing:
YOu are mistaken us for ESTJs mwhaha
We'll figure it out.
That's what round tables are for.

·
The Doer King
13,680 Posts
YOu are mistaken us for ESTJs mwhaha
We'll figure it out.
That's what round tables are for.
I think you are mistaken there. ESTJ's get a long rather well with each other actually. ESTPs I think have more problems with each other.

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I think you are mistaken there. ESTJ's get a long rather well with each other actually. ESTPs I think have more problems with each other.
Really?
You might have a point there.

·
mafia mod
13,312 Posts
Whats with this banter? I thought we were going out to conquer the universe? If we are not going to lets have a few beers and save the pillaging for another day.

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
Waits for trope to get a little closer to Neph.
Ignites land mines.
haha
You guys got tricked.
The ENTJ conspiracy is not even on this thread. :proud:
Squeezes Trigger.. *Shot hits DayLight's hand*
Clever Girl.

You don't think an INTJ would give away their whereabouts that easily, did you.
Wonder how Trope is doing.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.