Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Dear ENTJS!
What are your goals for this year? How about in 5? :ninja:

"For the past 33 years I have looked in the mirror every morning and asked myself: 'If today were the last day of my life would I want to do what I am about to do today?' And whenever the answer is 'No' for too many days in a row, I know I need to change something. -Steve Jobs

- steve-jobs.jpg

·
Registered
2,801 Posts
49 views and no replies on a thread like this on the ENTJ forum. Oh shit, this is looking dire.

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
My goal for this year is to convert fully to veganism, start working out every day as opposed to every couple of days, sell every nonessential belonging I have that's not specifically conducive to one of my other goals and start on my economics degree. All while keeping up with my normal clubbing, taking to girls schedule.

·
Registered
3,088 Posts
Finish the mix on my electronic music EP (laugh all you want people who think it is robot music; this one is nearly done). Continue to compose music. Hopefully get most of the novel I have outlined written. Get the next novel outlined I have started. Continue with my studies. Get on track to go to law school. Enjoy single life. Can't think of much else right now.

·
Registered
250 Posts
I'll be finishing up my associate's degree in May and then getting ready to start up my bachelor's in the Summer. The goal there is to take as many credit hours as humanly possible so I won't be that bored. Also trying to purchase a house and get an auditing internship before long. That would be the biggest things over the next 1-2 years. After that I'll hopefully be figuring out what type of business I want to start while putting this accounting degree to use, most likely as an external auditor.

·
Registered
3,102 Posts
start a side business
get paid for having fun
teach impressionable young brilliant minds

Reactions: Aliceinwonders

·
Registered
313 Posts
1. Continue building deep application knowledge in my field.
2. Build my side business clients - as time allows.
3. Take up gardening.

I will be the best damn ENTJ gardener, even I have to eliminate my competition.

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
49 views and no replies on a thread like this on the ENTJ forum. Oh shit, this is looking dire.
Haha it's okay, maybe they are busy, don't think its interesting, or would like to get away from talking about their goals since they are living it. ^.^ Who knows.

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
My goal for this year is to convert fully to veganism, start working out every day as opposed to every couple of days, sell every nonessential belonging I have that's not specifically conducive to one of my other goals and start on my economics degree. All while keeping up with my normal clubbing, taking to girls schedule.
Why did you choose to convert to veganism?

·
Registered
2,111 Posts
Why did you choose to convert to veganism?

Health reasons. It's interesting and I like the idea that it's efficient as far as good is concerned. There's also that it's cheaper and I'm not very attached to most foods.

·
Banned
122 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Hm. What does your diet consist of then? I'm imagining lots of vegatables :/. You're not attached to most foods as in you don't have preference over one or the other?

·
Registered
3,452 Posts

Attachments

·
Registered
1,422 Posts
- Get an research internship to graduate, possibly abroad.
- Get into a board.
- Relax more, become more stable on the long term, by investing in social life, sports and photography.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts