Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Please tell me your Enneagram with wing if you know it. I´m collecting data for a paper I´m going to write on correlations between personality typologies.

·
Registered
ENTJ, 8w7
2,727 Posts
Behold the last line of my sig, and good luck with your project.

·
Registered
3,157 Posts
If you have time to change your paper topic and it's for a STEM class, I would recommend against it - MBTI has been widely criticized by the scientific community, and self-typing has a whole host of other problems (relevant to both MBTI and enneagram).

To answer your question, I'm an 8w9.

·
Registered
288 Posts
I am also interested in this. What would be the most common enneagram for ENTJ? I think 1, 3 and 8 would be high in the list.

·
Registered
2,940 Posts
I’ve had different opinions over the years. Sometimes I can seem pretty 3, most the time I exhibit a lot of 8 and some 7 and you can actually see a lot of 5 in me often.

I’d say a mix of motivations with 8 being foremost presented in a somewhat 7 way then 5 followed by 3

(Odd amount of 6 as of late but I think that’s from some external personal life things)

·
Banned
679 Posts
1w9 here.
Tritype is (probably) 1-4-6.

While this forum demonstrates an overwhelming trend toward ENTJ 8s, those who speak of ENTJs "in the real world" in relation to enneagram cite the most common as 8s, 3s, and 1s.

·
Chatterbox, MOTM August 2013
10,959 Posts
8w9

Tritype: 8-6-3

·
Banned
710 Posts
8w7 always seeking the extremities because balance is overrated.

·
Banned
2,042 Posts
1w9.

Always looking for dat booty to have the best wank of my life.

Reactions: Luminis

·
Registered
3,915 Posts
3w2
Gl with your research

Reactions: Luminis

·
Registered
761 Posts
@Firemoon: How would you tell 1w9 from 1w2 (ENTJ)?
I'm not sure myself, my ENTJ friend simply haven't shown any w2 signs. Generally taking, I'd say ENTJ 1w2 is more involved with people than 1w9s. ENTJs 1w9 are probably more reserved but not less active.

Reactions: Antiparticle
1 - 20 of 21 Posts