Personality Cafe banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,163 Posts
Quiz said ISTJ.

Though so far I prefer INTJs from ISTJs. Maybe ISFJs. I don't really find STJ vs. NTJ clash that attractive.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thank you for this , you should put it on a more general forum category. I got an INTJ but I believe it is a sort of reserved and calm ENTJ

And I'm trying to understand what the "Your analysis" section means?

I got this "You scored 25 I versus E, 40 N versus S, 100 F versus T, and 80 J versus P!"

Anyone understood what they mean ?

·
Registered
5 Posts
I love ENTJs as a mate- SO much fun as an ENTP. I think maybe because secretly as a girl I crave a little bit of play-fighting and dominance but as an ENTP resist control in all its restrictions! I think the chemistry of being intellectual equals but not agreeing all the time leads to the ENTJ getting excited and frustrated in a good natured way usually (because ENTJs and ENFPs have quite a laugh it seems- perhaps compatible senses of humour) and then the ENTJ resorts to childish funny play-fighting to get it all out. Absolutely hilarious- and lots of chemistry, never felt chemistry like it before!

·
Registered
41 Posts
INTJ, same type of my best friend.

·
Registered
4,961 Posts
my result was ESTJ.. my current boyfriend is an ESTJ, could my answers therefore be biased? :/
the quiz does not determine what is best for you, it only shows what traits you are seeking, so yes it makes sense that both your current situation in life and quiz show same results

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.