Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've just recently been introduced into this whole world of personality types and such after a close friend of mine found out about it during one of her college workshops and introduced me to all the concepts. I am an ENTP and the girl I presently have a crush on is a ENFJ. We've had a fairly crazy friendship that has vacillated between some odd form dating, to hating each other, to simply friends for quite some time. About 9 months ago, after a fairly significant fight, we simply stopped talking to each other. We recently met up again at a party and despite some awkward ice breaking, we managed to become friends again. This past weekend she came to a house party of mine and spent the entire night hanging all over me and generally acting like the girlfriend I had always hoped she wanted to be. By sunday evening she broke up with her current boyfriend and is suddenly much more receptive to my advances. Being new to this I am wondering if this is something typical to ENFJs or if I'm just on my own to try and figure this one out. And I know ENTPs love solving problems and love challenges, but I've been working on this one for a long time so I figured it was about time to get a second opinion from somewhere. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Go for it, and you'll find out. This probably isn't something to think too much about.

Because you will never really understand the ENFJ. They don't do logic.

I say this with affection, as I've been married to an ENFJ for 15 years.

·
Registered
133 Posts
I agree, simply proceed at this point and kind of "go with the flow". I wouldn't even be against simply asking, though it make take some of the romance away from it all for the ENFJ.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts