Personality Cafe banner

ENTP and intelligence

2679 Views 14 Replies 8 Participants Last post by  Olmed3011
Help me to understand this correctly. Could one say that ENTP`s are seen as the visionaries and intellectual because of their ability to make decisions based on logic?

My second question is: Does it therefore mean that all of the ENTP´s posting in this forum are Mensa material with IQ´s above 132-134??

I am not here to compare peoples IQ but I can say right now that I do not have a Mensa-membership-IQ-level (even if I suspect my IQ is above the 85 percentile). In addition I do not enjoy mathematics or physics even if I did quite well in other forms of science (e.g. chemistry, biochemistry, pathophysiology).

Sometimes I suspect grades in elementary schoold/upper seocondary school were in some part related to short attention span and the lack of interest in boring details. In addition, once you get the point, why repeat the same stuff over again when there is so much other interesting things to explore?!

Pretty new in this forum. Any comments to a curious mind?
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
There's different kinds of logic, too. Ti isn't the only way to rank facts in order to make decisions.
Demian, what population was the IQ test validated on? You will reference yourself against the educational level in that population, not in the world as a whole.

I'm not that sold on IQ scores as anything useful mind you, just being a pedant :)
1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.