Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
532 Posts
hmm, does this mean that INTPs are allowed into the ENTP world-domination group of Nearstoys?

What do we get out of this cooperation deal?

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
hmmmmmm......
We will discuss this further. Send the prototype to my lab!

·
Registered
532 Posts
we might as well involve allof the NTs, we all complete the other even if the other does not agree nor we. INTP and ENTP together have flaws, INTJ and ENTP together, ENTJ and INTP, ENTJ and ENTJ, INTP and INTP, ENTP and ENTP, INTJ and INTJ, INTJ and INTP, INTJ and ENTJ, and anyother combos I am too tired to write down.

Thus we all complete eachother you weirdos who are oddly enough brothers, sisters, and cousins to me... The family reunion would be a crazy mass of weirdness:proud:

·
Registered
156 Posts
we might as well involve allof the NTs, we all complete the other even if the other does not agree nor we. INTP and ENTP together have flaws, INTJ and ENTP together, ENTJ and INTP, ENTJ and ENTJ, INTP and INTP, ENTP and ENTP, INTJ and INTJ, INTJ and INTP, INTJ and ENTJ, and anyother combos I am too tired to write down.

Thus we all complete eachother you weirdos who are oddly enough brothers, sisters, and cousins to me... The family reunion would be a crazy mass of weirdness:proud:
That would be the best gathering of minds ever. Period.

It makes me wish I had one ENTP friend, one INTP friend, and one ENTJ friend. We would be a quadruplet of awesome.

·
Banned
8,597 Posts
We should have a little NT get together somewhere like... Chucky Cheese's? :laughing:
Hmm...one of those sounds appealing but the other, not so much. I'll let you guess which one is which. :tongue:

·
Banned
8,597 Posts
Seriously though, I would like to try a little get together of NT's. It'd be a refreshing change.

EDIT: Not at Chucky Cheese's
Yeah, that sounds great.

·
Registered
555 Posts
hmm...if we are serious about taking over the world...
we need to start with taking over google (god)...
if we take over google (god) then we should control the omniverse...or at least the internet...and thats a start...

·
Registered
532 Posts
yes, an NT gathering would be amazing, the NT quad group would be awesome too. Such a pity that we are so spread out and rare. Ohh well.

The family reunion will have to wait:sad: but if it happens then:proud::cool:

1 - 20 of 32 Posts