Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Registered
66 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What chance do an ENTP male and an INTP female have in a serious relationship?

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
I think it's a better match than most others.

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
This is a very good match. ENTPs want someone challenging so we like introverts, but we want someone who is smart and looks at things logic. However, we also want someone fun. (Which only a few Introverts are.... sorry.) INTPs fit the description.

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
I am beginning to think that my basic type is really an ENTP. It is just years of intimidation and disappointment have made me into a masquerade INTP!

The Christians don't like Snakes and neither do the Bombadiers. I will have to pretend to be an INTP to keep out of trouble though.

Still, no direction home.

Nightwatchman.

PS: What options have we got for all this gold?

·
Registered
216 Posts
question:......how do u know an ENTP girl when u see one?

·
Registered
216 Posts
Perseus........stop shitting.....and choose already.........to much shitting on valued things

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
:) ENTP's are one of the few types that don't really change due to gender. So if you see a blunt intelligent lazy girl who is into science fiction and the future, and is extremely sexy & tells you that she is sexy. Loves to debate, and likes to be right. You've found an ENTP female.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Well anyone enough to be cute enough, sexy enough, or smart enough is enough to be muy mate. Therefore any INTP is fibne in my books, but im shallow so watch ou8t.

Im also drunk, sooooo yeh, disclaimer for anything i might have said that was dumb

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
^ ENTP Chick

See, I told you so.

and no, not all INTPs are nerdy. Only some of them, and the rest you have to convince them to dress up in stylish clothing and give them contacts instead of glasses. :p Just Kidding INTPs.... nr.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Are all INTP guys nerdy looking or have pimples ? coz that will turn me off and I will die single coz I dont find other types appealing to my taste
Woa im like 16 give me a break, i have a couple of pimples but my body makes up for it... cmon now

·
Registered
1,532 Posts
Are all INTP guys nerdy looking or have pimples ? coz that will turn me off and I will die single coz I dont find other types appealing to my taste
People tell me I look like a stoner. But I'm a nerd in my heart. And there's no other way I'd rather be.

Are you just poking fun at us INTPs?

I'd bet that you're still in high school. Why do you single out nerdy as a turn off? A look is a type of look, it doesn't matter if it looks good or bad on a person. What is, to you, the opposite of nerdy?

And how, pray tell, would pimples have anything to do with typology?

But seriously, if you're looking for a non nerdy INTP... well, you'd probably have a better chance of finding a unicorn in your back yard.

·
Banned
22 Posts
Woa im like 16 give me a break, i have a couple of pimples but my body makes up for it... cmon now
I wasnt talking about ENTP's pimples those are cool..

No actually I just finished high school

u know people consider some looks as turn offs, and nerdy is a type of a look, even Tyra aired an episode for nerd fashion dont tell me you didnt take notes

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
I wasnt talking about ENTP's pimples those are cool..

No actually I just finished high school

u know people consider some looks as turn offs, and nerdy is a type of a look, even Tyra aired an episode for nerd fashion dont tell me you didnt take notes
Lmao cool entp pimples?

Nah i wouldnt have to im more of a skater..ish style. And can the nerd style really be considered a style? I would just call it poor aesthetic taste

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
That is another great ENTP response. "ENTP's Cool Pimples". I like this new ENTP girl. She's feisty, I bet. :)

I have a mixing of styles. However, tend to always come out with a good unique style of my own. I call it Wolfian. I know, very cliche, I'm going to change the name soon.

·
Iron Fist
3,684 Posts
And how, pray tell, would pimples have anything to do with typology?
The three INTPs I know irl are hot. One of them is overweight, but still dresses up really well and takes good care of himself. At around exam times when we are all stressed out, you can see them with afros and beards and going to uni with their jammies, but that applies to all of us.

I didn't even know about the *pimples* *do not take care of themselves* stereotype except after I saw a couple de-motivational posters about it.

I think anyone who spends more than 10 hours a day on the internetz will be tempted to not take care of themself, be it INTP or any other type. And even that is a generalization, coz I know people who spend more time on the internet and still take really good care of themself.

EDIT: For pimples use DalacinT topical solution (y)

1 - 20 of 105 Posts