Personality Cafe banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to learn some more about your brains. Do you tend to be Left brain or Right brain?

Why or why not? Discuss your personal brain.

·
Registered
397 Posts
Lol @ title. I half expected some MRI's of ENTPs or something.

I'm curious as to how you define "left" and "right" brain.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
I just checked, my brain is squishy. :/

Naw, but I always score pretty damn even. It's not 50/50 either, it's like 85/85. For some reason, I'm quite talented on both ends of the spectrum, it's often remarked on by friends and family.

As an example, my best two classes are AP Biology, and Advanced Acting III.

Reactions: Ntuitive

·
Registered
1,025 Posts
I just checked, my brain is squishy. :/

Naw, but I always score pretty damn even. It's not 50/50 either, it's like 85/85. For some reason, I'm quite talented on both ends of the spectrum, it's often remarked on by friends and family.

As an example, my best two classes are AP Biology, and Advanced Acting III.
Oh, thanks. We desperately needed that relevant information. Now we can continue!

·
Registered
1,803 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I believe that the current system explanation of left and right brain is too simple, so this is a somewhat fruitless endeavor.
I also agree with the simplicity of the idea. but just to see what people think as far as the attributes that are associated between each one. like logic vs. creativity. I was interested in finding out.

·
Registered
366 Posts
I once took a quiz that was comprised completely of questions that showed these strange photos and asked, "Which do you prefer?" that was supposed to determine rather I was right brained or left brained... It said I was one of those rare few who were "equally balanced." Ha. Jack of all trades, I suppose. :p

But I agree with Frenetic Tranquility about it's validity.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts