Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
749 Posts
The roadrunner from Wile E. Coyote maybe?
Do you mean to say the Road Runner or Wile E.? or to switch it around to get the permutation: Wile E. Coyote from The Road Runner? Either way, The Road Runner doesn't strike me as much of a thinker. And I'm not a fan of buying a bunch of stupid gadgets, I'd rather make my own gadgets. Mr. Coyote strikes me as a failed ENTJ or something, he never seems to get the directions right, and he always seems to follow them. More than anything he serves as a warning about rampant and un-thought out consumerism. I never understood why he doesn't just order a pizza instead of a catapult if he's so damn hungry, but I guess a man --err coyote's got his pride, or maybe he's just a victim of Acme's advertising.

·
Registered
733 Posts
Cartman from South Park. He's an evil ENTP.

He's always scheming, definitely not the sympathetic type, planning is half-assed and flawed but some how pulls it off with sheer *luck*, and his ideas are always random and way out there.

·
Banned
1,706 Posts
Our personality type seems to make great characters. I'd say our creativity and lack of direction or too many directions at once give us a great malleability for a writer to play with.

Reactions: Cher

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
Would Ariel from The Little Mermaid be one? She's more of a romantic than is probably typical, but I think the rest fits.

1 - 20 of 28 Posts