ENTP Cartoon characters

[ENTP] 
17K views 27 replies 21 participants last post by  styles373 
#1 ·
Is the chesire cat an ENTP.

I just love him. LOVE HIM!

besides Buggs who else is ENTP? and don't say who cares, cuz you do

#3 ·
Do you mean to say the Road Runner or Wile E.? or to switch it around to get the permutation: Wile E. Coyote from The Road Runner? Either way, The Road Runner doesn't strike me as much of a thinker. And I'm not a fan of buying a bunch of stupid gadgets, I'd rather make my own gadgets. Mr. Coyote strikes me as a failed ENTJ or something, he never seems to get the directions right, and he always seems to follow them. More than anything he serves as a warning about rampant and un-thought out consumerism. I never understood why he doesn't just order a pizza instead of a catapult if he's so damn hungry, but I guess a man --err coyote's got his pride, or maybe he's just a victim of Acme's advertising.

#11 ·
Our personality type seems to make great characters. I'd say our creativity and lack of direction or too many directions at once give us a great malleability for a writer to play with.

Reactions: Cher
#25 ·
I'm quite sure Wile E. Coyote is ENTP. And I agree with Max from Sam & Max! :)

Reactions: Cosmic Hobo
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.