Personality Cafe banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have been working in my new job for a month. The first time I met my ENTP co-worker, I couldn't stand her. She appeared hurtful in her remarks, said it as it was, the sought of person who doesn't tolerate fools gladly.

However, as I have got to work with her more, I find her hilarious! She clearly doesn't mean to offend people but can't help but say what she sees. She's also very laid back and extremely witty, good at her job.

Anyone else have good experiences of working with ENTP's?

·
Registered
2,264 Posts
Yes. The ENTP I work with acts as a buffer to what I say when I'm serious. They still verbally spare with people much like I do; but when I am completely serious and saying too much, they lighten up the situation. I help him too by changing the dynamic of the joke when he accidently starts to butt hurt someone. And it's a given that we are both brilliant at our jobs.

Reactions: Psych

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
I am an ENTP myself and either love or hate other ENTP's. If they are pure Ti, no Fe and are just plain bastards then I'll hate their guts. Examples of the kind of ENTP's I'm talking about: Bill Mahr and John Malcovich. However, if they are more of your Benjamin Franklin and Jim Carrey ENTP's with a well-developed Fe, then I will like them.

Reactions: Psych

·
Registered
267 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I am an ENTP myself and either love or hate other ENTP's. If they are pure Ti, no Fe and are just plain bastards then I'll hate their guts. Examples of the kind of ENTP's I'm talking about: Bill Mahr and John Malcovich. However, if they are more of your Benjamin Franklin and Jim Carrey ENTP's with a well-developed Fe, then I will like them.
Yes I can see your point about the ENTP's with more developed Fe. Perhaps they're not so cutting/harsh with their comments on people.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Yes I can see your point about the ENTP's with more developed Fe. Perhaps they're not so cutting/harsh with their comments on people.
They take people's feelings into account a lot more. An ENTP with no Fe at all, operating on pure Ti usually comes off as a bastard in my opinion.

Reactions: Iron Sabbath
1 - 6 of 6 Posts