Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
1,491 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so when you think about entp female what do you think about?????
how to you think she look like????

·
Sharp Cutting Thing
9,675 Posts
Haha @knife - flattery will get you everywhere. But then again so will a deer heart.
Deer heart sounds like something that could be delicious! I'd probably slice it up and braise it with a tasty stew with hints of curry and chili, served on top of wild rice.

·
Registered
935 Posts
Deer heart sounds like something that could be delicious! I'd probably slice it up and braise it with a tasty stew with hints of curry and chili, served on top of wild rice.
That sounds nice.

I had the last one as venison tartare on a bed of micro greens with a quail egg on top. Y.U.M.

Reactions: knife

·
Sharp Cutting Thing
9,675 Posts
That sounds nice.

I had the last one as venison tartare on a bed of micro greens with a quail egg on top. Y.U.M.
I have to admit, I'd be a little surprised to find heart in a tartare tho :tongue: It's a muscle that's in constant use as long as the animal is alive, so it should be the toughest muscle on the carcass. I'd probably prepare my tartare from a loin cut!

Hmmm I kinda wanna experiment with tongue too. What's your favorite animal part?

·
Registered
935 Posts
@knife if you cut the heart up finely it is lovely. Heart is versatile and a nice meat. I have a venison tongue and 2 elk tongues in the freezer right now. I think I may pickle one and slide it finely, and I'm not sure yet what I will do with the other two. The Basque do a wonderful tongue recipes if you are looking for some.

In terms of my favorite...hmmm...well, it is hard to go wrong with some great backstrap or tenderloin cooked in a port sauce with some potatoes and veggies. Of course, I also love even leg meat if it is slow cooked with spices on tacos. I also really love duck meatballs and making sausage with goose. I think actually what this tells me is that I need to eat more vegetables...

Reactions: knife

·
Sharp Cutting Thing
9,675 Posts
@knife if you cut the heart up finely it is lovely. Heart is versatile and a nice meat. I have a venison tongue and 2 elk tongues in the freezer right now. I think I may pickle one and slide it finely, and I'm not sure yet what I will do with the other two. The Basque do a wonderful tongue recipes if you are looking for some.

In terms of my favorite...hmmm...well, it is hard to go wrong with some great backstrap or tenderloin cooked in a port sauce with some potatoes and veggies. Of course, I also love even leg meat if it is slow cooked with spices on tacos. I also really love duck meatballs and making sausage with goose. I think actually what this tells me is that I need to eat more vegetables...
Mmm I could see making a delicious broth with bones, trotters, and winter veggies.

I got a turnip, a parsnip, and a rutabaga the other day. Planning on making a root veggie mash later this week, yum. I was thinking of using celeriac too, but that thing was just absolutely massive and would've overwhelmed everything else!

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
Hmm, maybe this is a good time to tell that I've been thinking I may be more of an INTP...

·
Banned
4,281 Posts
Hmm, maybe this is a good time to tell that I've been thinking I may be more of an INTP...
Funny you should mention that.

I was thinking when I wrote that post that you are very I leaning
Scarlet seems F leaning and Geo seems to swap between F and S.

ENTP things I suppose. I come off extremely ENFP from time to time.
So I have that heavy F rear its head.

If I may...your are super curious Jam. I dont know much bout INTP
but that is definitely a very ENTP trait. I also, through the years here
see you read what others say. Show an interest. Throw out a counter
and then consider the rebuttal and possibly even change your stance.
Again, not exclusive to ENTP but very strong ENTP trait.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
You go back and forth on this all the time. You obviously are sitting on the Introvert/Extrovert line.

Reactions: Jamaia

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
Funny you should mention that.

I was thinking when I wrote that post that you are very I leaning
Scarlet seems F leaning and Geo seems to swap between F and S.

ENTP things I suppose. I come off extremely ENFP from time to time.
So I have that heavy F rear its head.

If I may...your are super curious Jam. I dont know much bout INTP
but that is definitely a very ENTP trait. I also, through the years here
see you read what others say. Show an interest. Throw out a counter
and then consider the rebuttal and possibly even change your stance.
Again, not exclusive to ENTP but very strong ENTP trait.
Never got much S out of me but there is F in there somewhere. Although, being exposed to so many SJs in my close life, I am much better at recognizing and using Si-although they say that comes with age in an ENTP. My husband would tell you how absolutely horrible I am with Si. I have really just figured out life hacks to make it seem like I have my shit together.

Like I've said before, my F is very Fe though, not Fi. Fi comes out VERY poorly (think over-dramatic "Why don't people like me?") which, thank God, does not come out much anymore. It is obvious that Fi is something that is not in my main stack when I am under normal stresses. I use a lot of Fe which makes me very sensitive to moods of others. I only lean ENFP when I am not under good circumstances. I sometimes look ESFJ when I am in normal stresses but it's when my Fe is high. I am securely ENTP but I think sometimes my conscious stack rearranges a bit to make me look more ESFJ at times, though, it is REALLY rare that Ti is not up in my stack. I could never be as illogical as an ESFJ. I love my ESFJ mom dearly, and although she is very smart person, she can take 1 plus 1 and get 15 (and not in the web thought way an ENTP thinks). She has a really hard time with seeing the truth past context and circumstance.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
As far as how an ENTP female looks, are you talking physical or behavior-wise? From what I can tell from most ENTPs, male or female, I think we tend to be middle ground in appearance. We are not overly concerned with our looks but tend to not dress like a slob either. Our clothes are not super trendy but are probably still updated or have some classic pieces. I am betting the ENTP women usually wear some makeup, but also are not the type that overdo it or can't leave the house without "putting on their face". Our hair is not usually slobby when we go out in public nor do we tend to keep the same hairstyle for years but change it up every once in a while either in shape or color. I actually think ENTPs are hard to pick out without getting in a conversation with them. That is about the only thing that distinguishes us. I think we tend to dress to fit into the crowd. We're known chameleons.

·
Registered
4,509 Posts
You go back and forth on this all the time. You obviously are sitting on the Introvert/Extrovert line.
I do but it's gotten stronger. And I suppose it depends a lot on what's going on in my life. I haven't behaved like an extrovert in a long time and maybe I should just leave it at that, that I'll never know for sure. I asked the INTPs too. I have felt I relate to what they say about their Si experiences... and someone described his experience with Ne and Ti in a conversation, and actually I was thinking of what you @Geonerd said about the moments when you've gotten a chance to talk with ENTPs and how the Ne convo has soared, and I was comparing both of those to how I felt when I've been with INFPs and one smart super-extroverted ENFP. With the INFPs I'm more confident with strange Ne tangents, I don't mind and can even pull the INFPs on a bit but still I'm aware that they're watching me (even when they're very accepting and willing to go along), but with the super ENFP I felt nervous and searching for something to hold onto (which the INTP said would've been Ti), like I was a trespasser on his territory, lol (even though he was very accepting too). Not that that's proof but. Yeah I dunno.

·
Banned
4,281 Posts
, but with the super ENFP I felt nervous and searching for something to hold onto (which the INTP said would've been Ti), like I was a trespasser on his territory,
This is an ENFP specialty.

I was raised by and am indeed surrounded by them.
They have a way of making you feel. Like an intrusion of sorts.
Instead of making you feel excluded as an intrusion they fold you into the
convo like a swath of intelligent feels washing over you. Not a spot
NT types like too much. Be it I or E.

·
Banned
4,281 Posts
Never got much S out of me but there is F in there somewhere. Although, being exposed to so many SJs in my close life, I am much better at recognizing and using Si-although they say that comes with age in an ENTP. My husband would tell you how absolutely horrible I am with Si. I have really just figured out life hacks to make it seem like I have my shit together.

Like I've said before, my F is very Fe though, not Fi. Fi comes out VERY poorly (think over-dramatic "Why don't people like me?") which, thank God, does not come out much anymore. It is obvious that Fi is something that is not in my main stack when I am under normal stresses. I use a lot of Fe which makes me very sensitive to moods of others. I only lean ENFP when I am not under good circumstances. I sometimes look ESFJ when I am in normal stresses but it's when my Fe is high. I am securely ENTP but I think sometimes my conscious stack rearranges a bit to make me look more ESFJ at times, though, it is REALLY rare that Ti is not up in my stack. I could never be as illogical as an ESFJ. I love my ESFJ mom dearly, and although she is very smart person, she can take 1 plus 1 and get 15 (and not in the web thought way an ENTP thinks). She has a really hard time with seeing the truth past context and circumstance.
Very true Geo. Your S is very trained due to necessity.
Kinda the point of us all looking like different types I suppose.
I truly believe that ENTP are the most adaptive.
Long term and/or short

·
Registered
3,940 Posts
We are very adaptive. We know how to blend in to get the most out of the situation.

@Jamaia I really think "Introvert" like behavior tends to come with age with extroverts. I was a visibly talkative, outgoing, kid, and was really chatty early in my career (to the point that it showed up in a review, which cracked me up because it was like my report cards as a kid) but now there will be hours at work where I will not talk with anyone. I like to go to lunch alone to get away. I sometimes get annoyed when people come up to talk to me. I love when I get the house to myself. I love a long car drive alone. My ESFJ mom was about as "extroverted" as you could get when I was a kid (and was REALLY social as a child by all accounts). She now, likes quiet time and reflection a lot more than she ever did. She doesn't NEED to be around people for extended amounts of time like she did. However, like me, she tends to strike up conversations with strangers and can only handle so much alone time, before she needs to talk to someone.

The thing is, when you get me into a good conversation, I feel my Ne kick in and it's like I'm on upper drugs and I can't stop. This is very different from the way my INTP son gets. He can get very talkative, but he seems to hold in his thoughts and lets it out in one long monologue when he gets around someone he is comfortable with. This is actually a trait I have noticed with almost all the Introverts I have met in my life, Sensing or iNtuitive. They tend to get talkative with people they know well and are less likely to get into a long conversation, voluntarily, with a stranger or someone they just met, unless they were introduced by someone they know well. I find I am actually more talkative with someone I don't know over someone I do. I think it is the Ne trying to find new things and when I know someone well, it is rare we are talking about something I don't know about them or know their view already.

·
Registered
636 Posts
Maybe not everyone fits clearly into a category. I know I've been saying this a lot. I got officially tested and they couldnt figure out if I am more introverted or extroverted. In terms of energy i get exhausted if i stay in the same mode for too long whether it be with myself or others for too long. This is truly a pain for me actually. Itd be nice to rely on just one but i cant. I have to seek out a balance if i want to be my best self.

Around extroverts I'm introverted or recieving. Arounds introverts i am extroverted or giving. Cognitively? My Ne and Ti are even across the board. I use both in equal amount. I did some colors assessment for another job and got even across spontaneous/creative and logical/analytical. Im trying to find a pattern but i can't seem to find one. They said they couldnt either. I guess its unusual though.

Anyways i was told maybe intp because i prefer small groups of people over big parties. Other times extrovert because i seek out people and initiate at times. I guess what i did get out of it was that im most definitely and xNTP with a strange obsession on improving my feeling functions. Not a feeler. Not a judger. And they were trying not to laugh when i asked if i was a very practical sensor.

Maybe this is part of what an entp is though? Seems like a ton of us, male or female, cant figure out which side of the line we are on with E/I. And if we are big on being adaptive then it just makes all the more sense to me. Being 100% extroverted will overwhelm some people. Just like being 100% introverted would underwhelm others, so maybe we sit pretty half way inbetween and adapt to others.

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I think women are socially conditioned to demonstrate feeling qualities. I notice my thinker qualities most when I'm amongst other women. I find other women emotionally exhausting. I don't know how they do it day after day. I work things through rationally way more frequently than emotionally. There are exceptions of course. Our cat just died. I adopted him in college and he's been with me through marriage, children, etc. That was unusually emotional for me. I surprised myself by reacting so emotionally and having to work through it that way. A lot of it had to do with guiding my children through their first experience with death. But in most situations it doesn't go that way for me.

For me, extrovert/introvert and thinker/feeler are the easy ones to identify. The ambiguity for myself is between perceiver and judger. But more often than not, I conduct myself as a perceiver.

But life is full of shades of gray, right? These personality types are just guidelines to help us understand ourselves and our relationships with others and it's super interesting. When people get really pedagogical about it, I lose interest.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts