Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Banned
6,247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm so sad I lost so many of the good posts I had written when I was a new member.. I should have saved them... my new posts are nothing like my old ones...

Oh well, at least I was able to find this one..

We (ENTP males) don't tell you we don't understand our feelings, because we figure no one else could understand them either. And we want to be in control, manipulating the situation.

We are afraid of hurting our loved ones. Very much so, in fact. We tend to spoil our loved ones, because we don't know how to handle them, how to be firm, and this is what kills us. Because while we love all the attention we get while we're spoiling you, we can't live our whole lives like this. And since we love you so much, we tell ourselves that this time we'll stick with the commitment. This time there won't be unfinished work spread all over our desk. And yet, in the end, we can't do it. And we assume that that's what you want. Is for us to spoil you. Because you never tell us what you want. And so when we get to the point where our energy is gone, and we're lying dead in bead, thinking of ways to get out of the relationship, it's because we can't find a balance. And so we imagine that either we spoil you, or you won't want to be with us.

(I think) I can go farther in depth, but the wall of text I just spewed was intimidating enough, and heaven forbid that I scroll up and read the whole thing through, only to realize that it's a piece of, well, excrement.

·
Registered
987 Posts
Not only male ENTPs. I think this is a pretty universal ENTP thing. I spoil my loved ones waaay too much, and it creeps them out.

·
Registered
176 Posts
How does one lose their posts? I don't want to lose mine :unsure:

1 - 3 of 3 Posts