Personality Cafe banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying to find others like me who are just as confused about their own type, preferably ENTPs who can relate. I know we use all the functions, and some are more dominant than others, but as best as I can tell, my weakest functions are Fe and Si. I say Si because it may be so out of reach its unconscious entirely, because it's the one I do not know when it happens, not to mention the more Si dominant a person is, the more they won't understand me, to the point ISFJ's just get angry with me and I've never been able to keep a relationship with one to save my life. I feel I'm a mix of Ne/Ni, but assuredly strong Ti. I lean more towards Ne because for one, Ni doms cannot keep up with me, and the only surprise I get is from other Ne doms, and for two, while I am a very conceptual person gleaning insights from anything, I know exactly why I know what I know, where as Ni users don't seem to explain their reasoning always. But what confuses all this is the fact that I am an HSP, with added confusion thrown in with HSS. I seem to be aware of most everything going on around me, noises and what they might mean, 2-3 conversations, what people are thinking or their actions, words, and feelings suggest, the fact theres 12 minutes on the pizza rolls and how she didn't set the timer, all the while Ti'ing away in my head, but never missing a beat and letting a bad joke slide. I male connections like no one's business, and when others try, it seems like child's play. I've always been good at math, science, whatever I give a shit about atm. I am a sucker for Fe manipulation but I realize it pretty quick. I don't ever get angry if someone ridicules my being so to say, as if I don't have a connection at all to Si. I have no fear of death but am not dangerous to my eyes, I never take uncalculated risks. But I am way more socially comfortable than INTPs, but most ENTPs seem shallow, even ones older than myself. Help, ask away, but what type am I? Cuz I don't fit in anywhere

1 - 1 of 1 Posts