Personality Cafe banner
461 - 468 of 468 Posts
Basic Questions:
1) Age or Age Range? Turning 27 in June
2) City, Country and/or Region? Fullerton, CA
3) Tell us something about your social life? Virtually exclusively online, though attempts to have a social life in person have been made several times and I shall continue to do so until I find the right people.
4) Current occupation and/or career aspirations? I’m a college student pursuing a career in the entertainment industry. My dream is to move to Las Vegas.

ENTP Formalities
5) Say something shamelessly cocky about yourself Does the fact I call myself the Prince of Audio count?
6) Now something shamefully embarrassing Pretty much the entirety of my life in high school
7) What do you hope to gain with the knowledge you're an ENTP Hopefully get my life together so I can move out of my parent’s house.
8) You know you're an ENTP because... For the longest time I thought I was introverted. I’ve always been socially awkward. But then I realized IvE has to do with where energy is from and not how good you are at being social. I have always sought connections with people, even if they never lasted. And when I told my parents I was introverted they never really believed me. I guess they saw the truth before I did.

Basic Questions:
1) I'm a 17y old and I'm feeling sick cause I have a shitty undeveloped fe
2) I live in Brazil, there is some good things in living a shithole. Like, you can do unprotected sex and die because AIDS exists. You can also have some shit marijuana and fuck your brain with that shit and things like this.

3) Tell us something about your social life?
I'm a flamboyant and pretty boy who makes friends very easy and loses interest in them even faster
4) Current occupation and/or career aspirations?
Just studying like a pig to try to become a physics teacher.

Basic Questions
1) Age or Age Range?[/I] 19-30 . . . depends on the day
2) City, Country and/or Region? midwest-east coast . . . depends on the day
3) Tell us something about your social life? an ENTP boyfriend. mostly NP friends.
4) Current occupation and/or career aspirations? I hope to work behind the scenes in movies and/or theatre

ENTP Formalities
5) Say something shamelessly cocky about yourself: I write some of the wittiest instagram captions
6) Now something shamefully embarrassing: I am not a genius
7) What do you hope to gain with the knowledge you're an ENTP: money
8) You know you're an ENTP because... I can somehow persuade people to like me by making sarcastic observations

Basic Questions:
1) Age or Age Range?
I'm 25.

2) City, Country and/or Region?
I live in and am from St. Louis, MO.

It's suffering right now because all my friends are introverts who also happen to be super busy. Send help.
Oh also my best friend & roommate is an ESFP. This works because even though we piss each other off constantly, neither of us really has the attention span to hold it against each other.

I work in retail but am hoping to snag some work in the programming field sometime soon. If having to focus on paying the bills doesn't get in the way.

ENTP Formalities
5) Say something shamelessly cocky about yourself
I'm a quick learner -- like really quick. I think people think I'm bullshitting them when I say I pick stuff up quickly but then I stare at something for a solid 30 seconds and then explain it back to them and they're just like. "Huh, I guess you do."

6) Now something shamefully embarrassing
Bold of you to assume I have shame!

7) What do you hope to gain with the knowledge you're an ENTP
I hope to gain self-awareness, I guess? Ultimate power? Does knowledge have to have a goal? I just like analyzing things.

8) You know you're an ENTP because...
I refused to take the test for a solid couple weeks when my friend was trying to get me to do it, and I'm pretty sure I only ended up taking it once I'd researched all the cognitive functions and understood how they worked together. The test was just to confirm that I got it right.

1) Age or Age Range?

2) City, Country and/or Region?
Canada

I have a lot of friend groups or friends on their own that i bounce around to. Im usually out at a coffee place, walking or at a friends house. It used to be a pet store, value village (which i hated) and the dollar store (which i hated more!) oh or drinking with buddies at my house or at a bar. I love meeting strangers at a bar and boy have I met some good ones.

Trying for concept design but I really want to get into comics, write my own comic once I can do backgrounds better.

5) Say something shamelessly cocky about yourself
My hair is amazing, I can make it any colour and it works with me and its soft.

6) Now something shamefully embarrassing
No? Like no

7) What do you hope to gain with the knowledge you're an ENTP
More fun

8) You know you're an ENTP because...
I have a million ideas, I always play the devils advocate, I hate to be controlled, real charismatic

Basic Questions:
1) Age or Age Range?----Late 30's
2) City, Country and/or Region?----Mid-west U.S.
3) Tell us something about your social life?----I have a motley crew of friends
4) Current occupation and/or career aspirations?----Construction, jack of some trades, master of none

ENTP Formalities
5) Say something shamelessly cocky about yourself-----I'm my favorite person that I know
6) Now something shamefully embarrassing----I suck at spelling
7) What do you hope to gain with the knowledge you're an ENTP----personal growth, though I've known I'm an ENTP for years
8) You know you're an ENTP because...I,ve taken various the tests multiple times with the same result, and I've cross checked with the mbti book "Please Understand Me II"

1) Age or Age Range? 26
2) City, Country and/or Region? Europe.
3) Tell us something about your social life? I hang out with about 5 people, back and forth.
4) Current occupation and/or career aspirations? I write articles that are mostly focused on science or philosophy. I aspire to have a team for video game development and make cool isometric RPGs.

ENTP Formalities

5) Say something shamelessly cocky about yourself I make young men blush, and hot women squeal
6) Now something shamefully embarrassing This one time, I ate a fly because I thought I was being cool. In my defence, I was a teenager. I also licked someone else's blood for the same reason.
7) What do you hope to gain with the knowledge you're an ENTP Self-development.
8) You know you're an ENTP because... I'm more Ne then Ti. Also, a starter type. Long story short.

461 - 468 of 468 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.