Personality Cafe banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So with the classic ENTP break the rules, prankster, extreme risk taking style of living, I wouldn't think that the classic ENTP would have a long life expectancy rate? How about the rest of you folks?

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you serious?

I've always avoided life-risking activities. I use my brain...
Hmm? Well, it might just be the males then. I've only known one female ENTP, and she wasn't that risky. BUT THE MALES! Oh God, they are insane!

Reactions: entplay

·
Registered
733 Posts
All my friends say I'm kinda crazy with all the stunts I pull. I also had a life expectancy of 23. I'm 26 now and will continue to give death the finger for as long as I can.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Considering that the average human life span is about 80s (for the US at least) I don't do things in my 20's that will largely compromise my lottery ticket to being able to enjoy life in my later years.

Sometimes for a thrill of a moment (risky things) I don't want to throw away the potential (accomplishment my life goals).To do things and "live in the moment" (without considering consequences) seems very foreign to me. A lot of my peers say 20's is the best time of their lives but I in my mind I say that I die every ten years and reborn in the next decade. Dying early will inhibit my enjoyment in my later years. If lottery claims my life (disease) then there is no way but to accept that fate.

·
Registered
672 Posts
Same. Or at least isn't too likely to kill me. :wink:

Ps anyone wanna tell me how to quote? Thanks
Click the button called QUOTE, bottom right.

Actually, I've never felt the urge to kill an ENTP, despite what they get up to. Y'all too likeable. You might all kill yourselves in extreme sports though.

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
I dont have any idea but I am tempted by extreme sports and doing stunts on bikes or going climbing in the mountains alone, haha. I'm discouraged by family so these things will remain dreams (sorry if I make little sense, very tired)

·
Registered
83 Posts
My actions are VERY calculated! The only problem I have, is when I drink or party, which use to be a lOT. I made some BIG mistakes that way. It always comes back to being bored for me. I get bored, I naturally gravitate back to the fast lane for a suspenseful rush. I'm also an addict, which is a dangerous thing for an ENTP. The last 29 years was a wild ride for sure! I hate that I have to be so disciplined to advance in years in this life-at least with any mental sanity or good health. I know I'm being childish for not accepting the laws of nature, but I want so much to live!!

·
Registered
722 Posts
I'm not much of a risk taker. If I hang out with crazy people I am more likely to do something out of character if I get bored. But even then I ask myself would I regret this later, could I get into trouble for this, or how likely is this to affect me in a negative way. Even when i'm really drunk I still am thinking to make sure I don't do anything too crazy.

·
Registered
771 Posts
140 billion
i demand you love me

·
Registered
160 Posts
i think we would die at a young age, because most of us do crazy shit......

·
Registered
3,228 Posts
Statistically, it's more likely that genetics and whether or not you smoke/drink to excess that will have a bearing on your life expectancy.

Unless it's possible to be killed for writing boring stuff in online fora, that is.

·
Registered
545 Posts
All my friends say I'm kinda crazy with all the stunts I pull. I also had a life expectancy of 23. I'm 26 now and will continue to give death the finger for as long as I can.
only bitches live to be 30 anyways

·
Registered
97 Posts
I don't do much in the way of crazy/risky shit, though people always assume I do.

I speed, and I drive cars hard (aka, how they were intended to be driven, not retarded douchebag "I lowered my car so much that it decreased my turning radius lol." kind of drive hard). I'm spontaneous and am pretty much up for adventures and expanding experiences.

As far as blatant risk taking though, I tend to avoid it. I think first. *shrug*

·
Registered
109 Posts
I can see ENTPs being wanted by the mafia.

Buuut maybe that's just me.

Now, whether this affects life expectancy or not is beyond me, as it depends on how elusive an ENTP is.

Elusive ENTPs = normal lifespan

Non-elusive ENTPs = dead in early adulthood

1 - 19 of 19 Posts