Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So I am an ENTP who is going back to dating and I have realized that I REALLY like ISFP's.

Where can i go to find females of your type in the real world?

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
in nightclubs.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Trope is correct. Most of my ISFP girl friends have taken or taking art classes. That is probably your best bet.

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
JoeMetallic is correct. Most of the ISFPs I have known have spent quite a bit of time in Ladies Rest Rooms. That is probably your best bet.

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
JoeMetallic is correct. Most of the ISFPs I have known have spent quite a bit of time in Ladies Rest Rooms. That is probably your best bet.
Peeping is illegal Shai Gar.

·
Banned
2,106 Posts
peeping? I'm saying walk straight in.

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Art class. Stuff with kids (organized things). Music clubs. Stuff with being outdoors (sports perhaps).
Some loner girl walking to the library or the clothing or music store to look for a bit of random stuff... humming some song

that pretty much describes myself. and I think I'm an isfp.

I think you could try to go to festivals or clubs n stuff (places where ppl are occasionaly together) and try to spot the isfp girl within a group of people. That might help?

[Apology for the frequent usage of "stuff"]

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Appreciation for all the suggestions i was given.

Esspecially the one that wont end with me in a prison :laughing:

·
Registered
93 Posts
We live on rainbow tops with unicorns and little flying monkeys:laughing: Nah, just kidding. What cave dwelling do you ENTP's live in cos I don't think I've ever met one. :blushed:

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
We live on rainbow tops with unicorns and little flying monkeys:laughing: Nah, just kidding. What cave dwelling do you ENTP's live in cos I don't think I've ever met one. :blushed:
We live in book stores and coffee shops you have never heard of that we found while adventuring.

Or we are at that party you heard about talking to anyone and everyone about quantum physics and the Eagles game.

God I wish there was a consistent answer to this, but we are all really differnet, but the only thing we have in common is that we like to change things up and travel to new places, which means we are hard find and harder to keep still.

·
Registered
230 Posts
We live in book stores and coffee shops you have never heard of that we found while adventuring.

Or we are at that party you heard about talking to anyone and everyone about quantum physics and the Eagles game.

God I wish there was a consistent answer to this, but we are all really differnet, but the only thing we have in common is that we like to change things up and travel to new places, which means we are hard find and harder to keep still.
cool descriptions. i agree; no wonder why some people are harder to find

·
Registered
230 Posts
sweet that some can find such simple things so truly enjoyable.............

·
Registered
230 Posts
very funny....i always appreciate good sense of humor

·
Registered
719 Posts
I'm an ISFP that also seems to somehow have met many other ISFP's.... I'd say, look to your local coffee shops, art stores, art classes, as well as bars, music shows, parks, etc. We like to be where the action is. But quiet at the same time.

Where can one find an ENTP? You know, ISFP's + ENTP's are supposed to be good matches. ;) I know so few, though.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts