Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
*Checks to see if any mods are nearby*

We are ENTPs. We are designed to run full enterprises yet not one of us here is a moderator. Think of how interesting things would become if one of us joins the rank of the gods. I also have a couple of ideas of how to go about doing this:

*Take out my pipe. Lite it. take a couple of puffs*

1. One of us will have to approach the Temple of the Mods and request to become a mod themselves. Now the moderators are not easily won over so we'll have to offer a sacrifice. I suggest giving them an ISFJ. ESFJ would probably work too but you might need more than one.

2. If they don't agree then we take the temple by force. I've found a cache of light sabers in spam world. We just need to find an old Jedi to train us.

3. If we fail to take the temple then we must resurrect a powerful but very dangerous (annoying) ENTP. Many milennia ago, during the cafe's infancy, there was a band of rebels that waged war with the mods. One of them was an ENTP and almost succeeded in overthrowing them. He was banned to the icy depths of the Internet where he's been lying dormant all these years. I believe his name was Shai Gar the Joker.

4. No matter what happens, one of us must procreate with one of the mods in order to pop out a Titan. Just think how cool it would be to have a Titan watching our forums.

Now let's get out of here. I think the sedative is wearing off of Promethea. :crazy::tongue:

·
Registered
733 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Do we have any volunteers?

We need a diligent and disciplined ENTP that would constantly watch the forums. I think with all the jedi fighting and seizing the mod temple, finding such an ENTP is the most difficult, if not, impossible part.

·
Registered
2,882 Posts

·
Banned
521 Posts
Forget PromeDome

We don’t need Half breed ENTPs running around being mods for us.

I nominate Calysco, SimulatedWorld, and myself.

*Puts battle armor on*
SimulatedWorld is probably the best choice, imo.

Limit's leaving, I hate dealing with annoying (subjective, yes, I know) people...and..that leaves one left. :p

1 - 20 of 42 Posts