Personality Cafe banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
289 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So basically I have this Enfp friend who is in a major depression and I don't know how to talk to him gods know I have tried..

I will just sum it up for you

The guy is 17 and his parents got divorced not long time ago, his mom is an alcoholic and his dad does not seem to care about him. He feels very lonely so he uses sex as an escape which has now led to him not being able to look at himself in the mirror. He regrets alot of choices he has done in the past, his relatives (I think it is the grandparents) sees him as failure since he is more the creative type than the engineer. He feel disgusted with himself and that he does not deserve to live.

I have tried really hard to find solutions and just advice him but it is really hard because I just don't know what to say. I myself know what he is going through (to some extent) I was depressed for years but I dealt with it but in a very different way and he doesn't seem to pick up what I'm saying. Trust me I have tried to convince him to go to therapy but he won't..

Enfp if you have had any similar experience could you please tell me on how to maybe talk to him? '

I'm asking enfp because I know he is one and maybe you know better on how to make him feel better

1 - 1 of 1 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.