Personality Cafe banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm just curious as to what you guys might notice about your eating habits.

As for odd eating habits...The only thing I can think of for myself really is that I have this weird thing with the texture of food. Can't be slimy or soggy mostly.

I eat my bowls of cereal dry without any milk or spoon...I can't eat banana's if they are too ripe or I gag...I can't eat oatmeal with fruit in it because it gets slimy.

I also don't care for certain foods touching other foods but i'm not that bad about it like some people. They can touch but if something wet were to make something that was supposed to be dry soggy then I get pissed.

I also apparently put too much ketchup on everything.

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
I do this! I hate having anything mix on the plate (i.e. I have dahl and rice and have the rice on one side and the dahl on the other!) I also get really weird ideas of things to make and usually they work. I also hate not being able to see my food (I have to eat in the light) and I hate mushy foods or things that're too dry (I hate potatoes, crisps, chips etc because they're dry).

·
Registered
367 Posts
I eat bowls of dry cereal too! They're delicious. I go on kicks where I can eat the same thing for like 4 or 5 straight meals if I could too, it's weird.

·
Registered
410 Posts
I eat once every two days.... My friends think I'm anorectic, and I don't know how that food is sustaining me... I also like pretty raw bananas, when they get a little brown from the outside, they're too ripe/old for me. I don't like to drink milk thats about to go bad. I just can taste that when for other people that milk works for like a day more. I dislike eating though, I'd prefer to drink something fast and get on with my life.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Sometimes I'll become obsessed with a certain food or type of food and eat it at almost every meal for a week.

I went through a phase like that with the Quaker banana bread oatmeal.
And then there was my cottage cheese, pickles, and pretzels-every-meal phase.
And then when I lived in my college dorm, I ate nothing but wasabi almonds and oranges.
I also really like Special K with Red Berries (but only the kind with red berries), so I'll eat that every meal. But I don't like Special K's marketing strategies, or how they want to make women feel insecure about their bodies, so I buy the generic brand.

I could also probably live solely off Starbucks bottled frappucinos.
(I did for a while :crazy: )

·
Registered
479 Posts
My eating schedule makes no sense... I'll eat nonstop for day and then not eat for two. I'm not a binge eater, I'm just not away hungry. :bored:

I also kind of hate cheese, which is weird.

·
Banned
998 Posts
I eat a lot. I love meat. Like I can eat tons of it without realizing I'm full. Prime ribs and lamb are my two favorite types of meat. Then the dark meat from chicken. I like hamburgers too. Especially if they're seasoned correctly.

I don't think I have any weird habits, except not knowing when to stop eating. It's amazing. I eat so much, but I have a skinny frame. I guess I just shit it all out. Good bowel movements too. I get my fiber, son.

·
Registered
545 Posts
I eat anything and everything. Then i lick the plate(if im alone).

·
Registered
657 Posts
Does anyone else eat breakfast foods for dinner and desserts in the morning?
I'm a nazi to cook with because everything has to be done MY way. This is so that the meal will not have any offputting colours or textures when it's done. Bad texture is even more offputting than bad flavour.

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I'm a nazi to cook with because everything has to be done MY way. This is so that the meal will not have any offputting colours or textures when it's done. Bad texture is even more offputting than bad flavour.
Hell motherfuckin' yeah!!!....well not the desserts in the morning always. I have more of an affinity for breakfast foods for dinner though.

·
Registered
215 Posts
My habits are as follows:

• I don't like dessert.
  • I don't really like dairy - Milk, custard, cream... (thus, I drink soy milk through preference)
  • I eat super slow - everything has to be combined and eaten together but have to be separated.
    ( eg. Curry - rice in one pile, sauce and meat in another and vegetables in another - but I always combine them)
  • I also have a thing where if one thing on my plate runs
    (eg. meat and I still have potato I have to get a tad more meat or I just won't want to finish the potato at all)
  • I dont really like chocolate.
  • I will eat curry or spaghetti bolognese for breakfast or have bacon and egg for dinner.
  • I dont like cereal when it is soggy - Therefore, I don't like cornflakes or weetabix or rice bubbles.
  • I also don't like mushy things - So too much jelly makes me want to gag.

I am not really a picky eater, I will eat all these things if I have to (eg. the birthday cake etc) but if I had a choice I wouldn't.
    >_<

Although, I physically cannot eat fast. I would rather just not eat than scoff it because I literally can't scoff it.

·
Registered
9,785 Posts
Yeah! I had scones for lunch :D I love cereal for dinner (obvious have some veg alongside or it wouldn't be balanced!) I'm also a nazi cook and take complete control of the kitchen (I went so far as to wave a knife around when people came round and began interferring D:<)

·
Registered
722 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
That's another thing...I eat really slow. Unless i'm like ridiculously hungry and that's rare. My friends always yell at me when we go out to eat lol.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts