Personality Cafe banner

21 - 22 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,939 Posts
I'm sure there are a few INTP's on this forum who are pretty good at that! I'm definitely one of them lol. Sometimes I write massive replies full of insight and then click cancel and move on. Sometimes I don't think people would really be interested, or overwhelmed, or I'm overstepping my bounds, or maybe that I'm guessing too much and will be wrong. <delete><delete><delete> :p
That's the part that is so strange to me. I don't worry too much about boundaries or that I am wrong. If I'm wrong, the world won't end. In fact the concept of a right or wrong answer is even a bit foreign. If I don't get things exactly right, I just learn from it and move on so a "wrong" answer is still useful. I feel like the benefits of getting ideas in the open outweigh the worry of not having it right.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Oh, I love INTPs. I used to be one, so maybe I'm biased for myself. But having one around is great, especially if it's just you and them - their ENTP persona comes out and heated arguments about science or psychology show up, and it's just great.

21 - 22 of 22 Posts