Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I really cant decide, I really feel like an INFP some days, especially if IM not medicated. But I feel at heart I am an ENTP.

I can be very dominant
I am very diplomatic
I am very creative
I can be moody
I can talk myself into jobs and get on peoples good side
I do have high morals and sometimes need external stimulation
I am a very god advocate
I know all my church member and classmates on a somewhat friendly level.
I love working with my hands
I hate whiny people, though I do whine, then I never whine again too much about the same thing.
I dont do small talk, but I like to hear other people.
I am very visionary
---------

I honestly think I could be a good leader, but Im a nice guy for the most part. Im really good in school and I know how to navigate socially but I like to observe. I can be any personality type, at any time.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
1) What aspect of your personality made you unsure of your type?

Eccentric, chameleon. Im different everyday. Depends on who I am around, if it says I am a certain way, I will remember times I was like that and swear by it until I change my mind, sadly.

2) What do you yearn for in life? Why?

Justice and expression, love and a perfect woman

3) Think about a time where you felt like you were at your finest. Tell us what made you feel that way.

Excellent singing voice that day and feeling totally charismatic, or scoring A's in college

4) What makes you feel inferior?
Nothing, and when people think I do or treat me like I am I get pissed, but I dont feel inferior I think other people need to be in a crowd to feel superior, whereas I can deal it alone too
5) What tends to weigh on your decisions? (Do you think about people, pro-cons, how you feel about it, etc.)

Morals

6) When working on a project what is normally your emphasis? Do you like to have control of the outcome?

Perfection and eye pleasing, very aesthetic

7) Describe us a time where you had a lot of fun. How is your memory of it?

Going to the beach with my best friend or jamming out creating music with my good friend we both have some depression.

8) When you want to learn something new, what feels more natural for you? (Are you more prone to be hands on, to theorize, to memorize, etc)
I find the method and hammer it out, very quickly. I will learn it even if I have to ask for help I will learn it, when someone says I cant learn it I find it very funny, then I learn it.
9) How organized do you to think of yourself as?
Not very

10) How do you judge new ideas? You try to understand the principles behind it to see if they make sense or do you look for information that supports it?

I avoid non sense, I base my ideas on reason but I do daydream but based on logic.

11) You find harmony by making sure everyone is doing fine and belonging to a given group or by making sure that you follow what you believe and being yourself?
Not, sure but I generally wait before I make an impression,I feel people up, and I humble myself and take their stance, but I really love debating.
12) Are you the kind that thinks before speaking or do you speak before thinking? Do you prefer one-on-one communication or group discussions?

Thinking and One on One, Groups can be fun when it is intelligent.

13) Do you jump into action right away or do you like to know where are you jumping before leaping? Does action speaks more than words?
Either or Or
14) It's Saturday. You're at home, and your favorite show is about to start. Your friends call you for a night out. What will you do?
Talk and Watch at the same time.

15) How do you act when you're stressed out?

I just need time to think, and people to do it with. My friends generally dont mind, Im mostly ok, but I do chatter a lot.

16) What makes you dislike the personalities of some people?

I get along with anyone who is not mean and of putting.

17) Is there anything you really like talking about with other people?

18) What kind of things do pay the least attention to in your life

Anything Mainstream, no news, music or media, unless I like it.
19) How do your friends perceive you? What is wrong about their perception? ? What would your friends never say about your personality ? They love me, they love me through my ups and down and there is a lot and I always can get a laugh out of them, I make friends easily.

20) You got a whole day to do whatever you like. What kind of activities do you feel like doing? Writing a song, going hiking, Bible Study, Going on a date, cuddling

I answered it such a way that I said what was accurate, but also from the heart.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I would take a look at ISFP.
I do like debating though, and I would like to become a leader at something, possibly a band. Im sorry if I am being difficult or enigmatic.

I also do abstract thinking if I have to, which is sometimes the tool for my debating.

·
Registered
165 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
That might be me, are ISFP creative?

Im social but I never get invited, nor have I had a girlfriend but they flirt with me a whole lot.

I sometimes shy away from really close friends but I fall in love with beautiful girls just like that.

·
Banned
1,001 Posts
That might be me, are ISFP creative?

Im social but I never get invited, nor have I had a girlfriend but they flirt with me a whole lot.

I sometimes shy away from really close friends but I fall in love with beautiful girls just like that.
I agree with Dark Romantic. You seem quite a bit like an ISFP.

ISFP

Introverted Feeling = wanting to understand yourself, wanting an identity
Extroverted Sensing = Living in the moment, spontaneous
Introverted INtuition = Linking ideas together, understanding the link between two things on your own
Extroverted Thinking = Thinking out loud, talking in order to think through things

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Maybe ESFJ, ESTJ? Still kind of hard to tell..... there's a lot of F emphasis but then the part about basing ideas on reason and even daydreaming in logic, plus the love of debating and requiring "intelligence" from your group, may indicate T. I think SJ over NP since you avoid nonsense and use "abstract thinking" as a tool. Maybe ESTP as well? That can be easy to mistake for ENTP but has more of the hands-on, practical nature you seem to describe.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts