Personality Cafe banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need to fully understand a problem before acting on it (relating them to a theory or finding patterns on its behavior), when i know how it works i always want to change it to serve to my laziness (for example a software that makes everything for me). Sometimes i want solitude because people are boring and simple and "like bees" (and they are not gonna pay me attention and im not gonna beg for their attention neither) but then i become bored and end up talking to strangers and inviting a homeless to eat because i dont want to eat alone. I always come up with ideas but then (because i'm lazy) i end up thinking of them of not necessary at the moment, leaving them on blueprints and moving to something else. I always end up surprising myself because of realizing that i know something that i didnt knew that i knew, or that i thought that would be harder to master. Somedays i talk very much and i'm very sociable and cheerful, but somedays i dont wanna know of people and i'm cynical and hurtful. I do not concentrate (except maybe on videogames) and i miss details (i was looking for a juice all around the place and it ends up appearing just before my nose, just i didn't saw it) and i'm losing stuff very often. I hate losing an argument and giving others the wining hand when i know that i'm right.

So what do you think. Intp or entp.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Based on your cognitive functions (Ne > Ti) it'd be ENTP.
Based on what I've read I wouldn't really know...

·
Registered
3,220 Posts
Really nice ENTP description you have going.....

Reactions: Eliyahu

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
I need to fully understand a problem before acting on it (relating them to a theory or finding patterns on its behavior), when i know how it works i always want to change it to serve to my laziness (for example a software that makes everything for me). Sometimes i want solitude because people are boring and simple and "like bees" (and they are not gonna pay me attention and im not gonna beg for their attention neither) but then i become bored and end up talking to strangers and inviting a homeless to eat because i dont want to eat alone. I always come up with ideas but then (because i'm lazy) i end up thinking of them of not necessary at the moment, leaving them on blueprints and moving to something else. I always end up surprising myself because of realizing that i know something that i didnt knew that i knew, or that i thought that would be harder to master. Somedays i talk very much and i'm very sociable and cheerful, but somedays i dont wanna know of people and i'm cynical and hurtful. I do not concentrate (except maybe on videogames) and i miss details (i was looking for a juice all around the place and it ends up appearing just before my nose, just i didn't saw it) and i'm losing stuff very often. I hate losing an argument and giving others the wining hand when i know that i'm right.

So what do you think. Intp or entp.
Could be either. Sounds ENTP. What's the first thing your mind does when you give yourself a goal?

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Could be either. Sounds ENTP. What's the first thing your mind does when you give yourself a goal?
To make a plan and collect information. And then my mind goes to this thought: "i wanna do this, of course i can do this, but would i complete this goal without distract myself with something else?"

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
To make a plan and collect information. And then my mind goes to this thought: "i wanna do this, of course i can do this, but would i complete this goal without distract myself with something else?"
I see. Describe your planning process.

·
Registered
771 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
Let's suppose that i want a promotion (to the management staff). I need to know who i have to know, how that people think, how do i have to behave in order of shine in front of them... Then i do a theoric research (mbti, buy manangement literature, etc, etc, etc)...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts