Personality Cafe banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
@aef8234, yeah straight 2.5 oz shots of rum with a long island chaser is the way to go.

**I had to edit that one sentence like 3 times for issues due to all my 2.5 oz shots and long island chasers today**

·
Registered
6,146 Posts
@aef8234, yeah straight 2.5 oz shots of rum with a long island chaser is the way to go.

**I had to edit that one sentence like 3 times for issues due to all my 2.5 oz shots and long island chasers today**
Ever tried putting chocolate, peppermint, and some other things in egg nog?
'Twas an awesome night, too bad that Christmas is hard to remember.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Ever tried putting chocolate, peppermint, and some other things in egg nog?
'Twas an awesome night, too bad that Christmas is hard to remember.
Yes I have ... yummy.

But lemme tell you that there IS a solution to that problem .... just recreate X-mas again and video tape it this time.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I don't think getting drunk in front of my family would be such a good idea.
...Maybe if I spike the turkey/pig/chicken.
just make sure to do it after it's been cooked for maximum effect.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
Well I could just pretend to add red wine for "maximum awesomeness", but it'll be actually a concoction of vodka and other things that smell grapey, it'll either work. Or I'll have the entire house to myself.
Now that would be too funny. Do it.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
First I need to borrow your time machine to even get to Christmas though!
Now you know I can't do that .. space-time continuum and all ... you know how it works :p

·
Registered
397 Posts
the theory may be good but with only 15 questions and lists of similar words to choose from i wonder how much science there is in this survey
They're not that similar, I actually found each pretty nuanced.

I scored 11 in both Abstract Sequential (theory & abstract thought) and Concrete Random (experimenting), and 6 in Abstract Random.

·
Registered
1,483 Posts
Abstract Random.

·
Registered
290 Posts
Concrete Random, which tells me nothing except that I'm an "experimenter." Oh, and I'm not Abstract Sequential so I must not love the world of theory and abstract thought :3

Interesting quiz, needs more explication on the webpage.

·
Registered
1,136 Posts
I have to redo mine. Apparently, I'm such an abstract learner that I didn't follow the directions the first time around. Lol! I didn't notice I did it wrong until I had my husband do it. I will retake it later when I have a moment to breathe and ponder life.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts