Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How many of you have a sick sense of humor, that others don't understand or that people think is odd?

Reactions: PulpFictionFan

·
Banned
998 Posts
My jokes are perverse or dark. For example, what I said yesterday when someone told me to stop talking, was "Telling me to stop talking is like telling a hobo to get a job. Sure it may seem like the logical course of action, but the odds of it happening are slim." I also make a lot of cocky/narcissistic jokes. People know I have a big ego, but they seem to be fine with it.

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
My jokes are perverse or dark. For example, what I said yesterday when someone told me to stop talking, was "Telling me to stop talking is like telling a hobo to get a job. Sure it may seem like the logical course of action, but the odds of it happening are slim." I also make a lot of cocky/narcissistic jokes. People know I have a big ego, but they seem to be fine with it.
I know what you mean. I was once out with an ENTP friend. We both went to the beach that night and a homeless man approached us. He said, "Dude I just got out of jail, and I'm homeless and I'm hungry. Dude could you please just buy me a burger or something? I just want to eat, I don't want money for drugs." Well, my ENFP friend said, "Sure man, I'll buy you a burger". Then he and I got in a deep conversation and completely he completely forgot to get the guy a burger. I said, "Oh man, I feel really bad that we forgot to get the guy a burger." He then said, "Hmph, he'll live." Then he laughed profusely.

Reactions: YourMom

·
Registered
479 Posts
I have very dry, dark humor that a lot of people don't find funny. Sick though? ... yeah maybe lol.

·
Registered
722 Posts
I have a pretty sick sense of humor. I change it up a little depending on my crowd so sometimes it's actually quite clean and somewhat witty, only going for shock value in a light-hearted way.
But put me around the right people and nothing is off limits. Not 9/11, not dying babies, not my family, not hurricane Katrina, NOTHING!!!

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
I have a pretty sick sense of humor. I change it up a little depending on my crowd so sometimes it's actually quite clean and somewhat witty, only going for shock value in a light-hearted way.
But put me around the right people and nothing is off limits. Not 9/11, not dying babies, not my family, not hurricane Katrina, NOTHING!!!
Good, because I was watching a 9/11 doc with an ISFJ friend/roommate, and during a commercial, I made a joke about how "flying a plane into the cockpit" would soon become an idiom for sexual penetration. :tongue:

She told me that I was a monster, and that NOBODY ELSE would have made "such a horrific comment." :laughing: Funny, my ESFJ mother ALWAYS said that to me.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I doooo~

Although there are some people who think I'm the funniest person in the universe. Those people are most likely the least sensitive people on the globe.

@God: I'd love to use that idiom someday...

·
Banned
5,008 Posts
Discussion Starter #14

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Wtf? Please explain.
I can't believe I actually have to explain this. :mellow:

Define "cock"

Phallic symbol, the plane lands in the..............

Pit........ cherry pie (ahem)

Forget it. You killed the joke. It was only an offhand comment anyway. :dry:

·
Registered
722 Posts
Good, because I was watching a 9/11 doc with an ISFJ friend/roommate, and during a commercial, I made a joke about how "flying a plane into the cockpit" would soon become an idiom for sexual penetration. :tongue:

She told me that I was a monster, and that NOBODY ELSE would have made "such a horrific comment." :laughing: Funny, my ESFJ mother ALWAYS said that to me.
LMFAO Oh 9/11. I remember my first joke about that had something to do with how it was actually good because it free'd up the scenery and now we could finally see what was behind it or something stupid like that.

Oh saying things for shock value. How I love thee.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts