Personality Cafe banner

ENTP Pictures

[ENTP] 
698K views 4K replies 681 participants last post by  lilacleia16 
#1 ·
Just like the ESTP thread, How do you look as a ENTP?

Post picture of your ENTP self and lets see if any patterns emerge - or just be a narcissist and whore it up.

#764 ·
My husband is an ENTP.
I was going through this thread and saw your pictures, and thought, "Hm...that looks a lot like him!"
And then I saw your picture as a kid, and my heart skipped a beat, because OH MY GOSH you looked just like him!!!! WEIRD.

#6 ·
^ You look like Zac Efron. Searching his name in Google Images, I suppose you look like Zac Efron without make-up.
Erm... thanks I guess? :confused: I've also heard comparisons to Ian Somerhalder, though I personally don't see it:

#11 ·
"How they all look so attractive?" You dont think ENTPs who look like a rhinoceros on drugs think twice about posting their pics here?....:) (Or those who want some anonymity... or are chicken)

#92 ·
well I'm not chicken :p

with makeup:

with a little makeup:

with no makeup:

babysitting:

with my best friends:
He is an ESFJ.

She's an ESFJ.

He's an INTJ.

He's an INFJ.

She's an INFJ.

Here is a better picture of her:

with family:
My grandma is an ESFJ, my Mom is an ENFJ, my brothers are ENFP (dark brown hair), INFJ (long blonde hair), INFP (light brown curly hair).

Is this the smirk?

I think ENTP's have big smiles like me and can laugh at anything:

#12 ·
Odd how everyone is white. (Except Acogkcen maybe? Hispanic?)

Then again I'm used to living in a place dominated by Asians. I always joked that I went to Hong Kong High.

#13 ·
Odd how everyone is white. (Except Acogkcen maybe? Hispanic?)
Heh, I get that a lot. Some will swear on their lives that I must he Hispanic. (I'm not remotely.) I'm basically just white, but technically I'm Turkish, so perhaps that counts for something. It certainly doesn't mean shit in terms of minority status for scholarships and such, though. No one likes Middle Easterners, especially when they're awkwardly more Eastern European-ish. Ah, to be a Turk! The toughest part of standardized tests is always, "What ethnicity are you?" FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU....

Get Monte on here -- she's a blend of African and Asian of some sort, I believe.

Then again I'm used to living in a place dominated by Asians. I always joked that I went to Hong Kong High.
Sounds like my university! Asians EVERYWHERE. Seriously, I'm pretty sure there are more Asians than white people here.

#14 ·
These are all from college. Don't find myself in too many photos while going out these days.

My favorite mood: drunken caper and or harebrained escapade about to ensue.

One of many times Key-Rock made an appearance in the dorms.

Guess where I put it.

Attack of the evil eyed afro men: we don't like you, cuz you won't like us.

Waving "Bye bye." I entered in the burger king parking lot, and I came out of a drainage tube near a ditch by the highway about 1/2 a mile away.

A friend of mine said he'd pay me in burgers and beer to change his clutch. After a hard days work I was feeling surprisingly pensive as the sun set.

#25 ·
GOD: I just saw your footer: "SUCCESS for a P...(lol). I finally finished my damn book. It's my first one! :p Unwritten social rules...
It's about all the "unwritten" social rules that people never talk about. (It's a bullshit myth that you "have to" be an E to enjoy a decent social life.)"

Congratulations. And I might even consider buying it, just to encourage you. But I do have IRL friends though. Even if I am too straightforward for some (and thus not abiding by your "rules" I guess....:)

In any case: Great work. Your sales pitch might be a bit too "buy this or you will be DOOMED" for my taste, but then I am not in the target group really.....

#26 ·
:crazy:

My sig is really more of a self-cheer for actually FINISHING something for once. I don't think ENTPs need it anyway. It's more for people who don't know how to really interact with others, the type of people who just repel others and come off wrong and can't figure out why they're being excluded. In fact, I know an ESFJ and an ESTJ who have the biggest problems with that. And I helped them out, so why not capitalize on my Fe?

In person, anyway. I'm probably not a real great example of superior social/etiquette skills online, as you can probably tell from just my posts in this thread. :tongue:

P.S. Don't buy it unless you think it'll help you, I've already gotten tons of sales since I launched it 2 weeks ago. Thanks for the kudos + advice though. :proud:

Next on my to-do list....get an invention idea of mine prototyped and patented once and for all... oh yes....

Even if I am too straightforward for some (and thus not abiding by your "rules" I guess....:)
Ask anyone I know, and they'll tell you I'm the most brutally honest person they know. You can totally be straightforward and not turn people off (unless they're horrifically oversensitive), there's just a fine line between the right and wrong way to do it. And the right way takes no more time than doing it some obnoxious and retarded way. :p

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.