Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 4077 Posts

·
Registered
83 Posts
^ You look like Zac Efron. Searching his name in Google Images, I suppose you look like Zac Efron without make-up.
Erm... thanks I guess? :confused: I've also heard comparisons to Ian Somerhalder, though I personally don't see it:

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
How the hell is everyone so attractive?

Erm... thanks I guess? :confused: I've also heard comparisons to Ian Somerhalder, though I personally don't see it:
You can't see it? How?! I could quite easily mix up the two of you! Weird.

Anyway....

It was cold in my room....

I'm lounging on the left in the foreground. Being queenly, as always.

"What the hell is WRONG with you?!"

Grrrrr.

When kissing frogs doesn't work....

Holdin' up the sun, biatch.

With my ESTP amigo, bein' all graduation-y and such.

Mmmmyep.

·
Registered
1,618 Posts
"How they all look so attractive?" You dont think ENTPs who look like a rhinoceros on drugs think twice about posting their pics here?....:) (Or those who want some anonymity... or are chicken)

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
Odd how everyone is white. (Except Acogkcen maybe? Hispanic?)

Then again I'm used to living in a place dominated by Asians. I always joked that I went to Hong Kong High.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Odd how everyone is white. (Except Acogkcen maybe? Hispanic?)
Heh, I get that a lot. Some will swear on their lives that I must he Hispanic. (I'm not remotely.) I'm basically just white, but technically I'm Turkish, so perhaps that counts for something. It certainly doesn't mean shit in terms of minority status for scholarships and such, though. No one likes Middle Easterners, especially when they're awkwardly more Eastern European-ish. Ah, to be a Turk! The toughest part of standardized tests is always, "What ethnicity are you?" FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU....

Get Monte on here -- she's a blend of African and Asian of some sort, I believe.

Then again I'm used to living in a place dominated by Asians. I always joked that I went to Hong Kong High.
Sounds like my university! Asians EVERYWHERE. Seriously, I'm pretty sure there are more Asians than white people here.

·
Registered
749 Posts
These are all from college. Don't find myself in too many photos while going out these days.

My favorite mood: drunken caper and or harebrained escapade about to ensue.

One of many times Key-Rock made an appearance in the dorms.

Guess where I put it.

Attack of the evil eyed afro men: we don't like you, cuz you won't like us.

Waving "Bye bye." I entered in the burger king parking lot, and I came out of a drainage tube near a ditch by the highway about 1/2 a mile away.

A friend of mine said he'd pay me in burgers and beer to change his clutch. After a hard days work I was feeling surprisingly pensive as the sun set.

·
Registered
3,933 Posts
^ omfg...the WHITENESS THE WHITENESS, it's blinding.

Ok, ok, O-KKK, I'm just messing around. Don't ban me. :x

Heh, I get that a lot. Some will swear on their lives that I must he Hispanic. (I'm not remotely.) I'm basically just white, but technically I'm Turkish, so perhaps that counts for something. It certainly doesn't mean shit in terms of minority status for scholarships and such, though. No one likes Middle Easterners, especially when they're awkwardly more Eastern European-ish. Ah, to be a Turk! The toughest part of standardized tests is always, "What ethnicity are you?" FFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUU....
Haha seriously? I get Turkish ALL THE TIME. I've never once gotten Hispanic. I get Indian (dot, not feather), Romanian, Hungarian, Russian, Persian, blah blah blah.

I'm half Norwegian half Pakistani. :p

* since I'm part white, I can get away with the white ENTP comments. Plus, reverse discrimination is A-OK! ;-D

·
Registered
749 Posts
^ omfg...the whiteness the whiteness, it's blinding.

ok, ok, o-kkk, i'm just messing around. Don't ban me. :x

haha seriously? I get turkish all the time. I've never once gotten hispanic. I get indian (dot, not feather), romanian, hungarian, russian, persian, blah blah blah.

I'm half norwegian half pakistani. :p

* since i'm part white, i can get away with the white entp comments. Plus, reverse discrimination is a-ok! ;-d
I demand reparations for this indignation!!

·
Registered
273 Posts
true, though height? I don't think I'm short but I'm told I am on an almost daily basis... and I'm 5'4 average right... That's what I keep saying

1 - 20 of 4077 Posts