·
Electronica Wizard
6,670 Posts
Half the time I spend trying to figure out
what I actually did with items I need.

Its fun.

Sometimes..... other times I curse my haphazard nature yet refuse to
change it. Strange.
Most of things I have are leftovers from school years ago that I still keep "just in case".. Such as styrofoam cutter. Bits and pieces of fabrics. Various types of tools for clay molding. Yep. Really loads of stuff.

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,600 Posts
Beautiful lady! On a serious side note... how does the nose ring work when you have a cold/flu? Do you remove it?
I know that some shops won't do this, but I knew I wanted a ring, not a dot and so I looked for a shop that would and I had it pierced with the ring and have never actually taken it out. It's sterling silver (I get hives with some metals so that was important), I can rotate it to clean it. I've had colds and flus and it's really not an issue. I could see a septum ring being an issue, but I'm not sure. I've had two surgeries in it also because I couldn't figure out how to remove it.

Most of the time I forget it's there. Hmmm I've definitely had jobs where it hasn't been allowed now that I'm thinking about it (as on officially, in their dresscode) but it's never been mentioned.

·
Code Cracked
7,650 Posts
I know that some shops won't do this, but I knew I wanted a ring, not a dot and so I looked for a shop that would and I had it pierced with the ring and have never actually taken it out. It's sterling silver (I get hives with some metals so that was important), I can rotate it to clean it. I've had colds and flus and it's really not an issue. I could see a septum ring being an issue, but I'm not sure. I've had two surgeries in it also because I couldn't figure out how to remove it.

Most of the time I forget it's there. Hmmm I've definitely had jobs where it hasn't been allowed now that I'm thinking about it (as on officially, in their dresscode) but it's never been mentioned.
Did it take a while to get used to it? I was thinking about a VERY small diamond stud. I assumed it would drive me nuts at first.

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,600 Posts
Did it take a while to get used to it? I was thinking about a VERY small diamond stud. I assumed it would drive me nuts at first.
I really can't remember, but I don't think it was an issue. I think everyone is probably different, but I will say I have to cut tags out of my clothing because they drive me nuts (or buy clothes without them) but the ring isn't an issue.

·
Registered
15,193 Posts

With my entp bff

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15,193 Posts
Reactions: Crowbo

·
King of Seduction
7,175 Posts
I can't really pin a look on ENTP yet.
It's a little ambiguous. Can you just wear shirts that announce it to make it easier?

4041 - 4060 of 4077 Posts