Personality Cafe banner

4061 - 4077 of 4077 Posts

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,600 Posts
why do women brush their hair or wear makeup???! Omg those attention wanting, borgish hive mind, dune spice hording jerks!!!!

well see Jan, it's nice you're so progressive and all, but here's me without.

i think I can speak for all of us natural gargoyle looking bitches and say

that the world

just is absolutely not

ready for that, okay?

children will run away screaming

people will gouge their eyes.

Etc. Just trust me it's better for all of us if I slightly cover my flesh prison thing up. Okay? Okay.

also thanks, now I have to burn my phone. I've never had this many selfies on it and I, like the rest of you, never want to see that again.

·
Infractionated
I drive a blue tricycle with a gold bell.
8,600 Posts
I dunno, based off pics I'd have guessed NF truth be told.
Heh sweet, I can lore them in by seeming nice and stab with my terrible bedside manner. (I legit had teachers tell me to never become a doctor because that would be too bad :p.)

@Red Panda rude...The red pillers told me I'd hit a wall at 30. I'm almost 31. I want that wall. How long do I have to wait to look hot like Palpatine?!

Well I know some very strong "T" women and they don't look like that.
Not that I think you can tell from just a picture but it's definitely not my first impression.
The women I know are STJs and INTJs though.
Yeah, I have intj and istj friends. We're not all that similar.

For instance.... they're pretty good at being self motivated and I have to hack myself into doing things I don't want to (for about a year I've been betting on myself exercising, for instance.) Because otherwise I wouldn't, but I know I should. Instead of just doing it (because I won't). No amount of 'it's good for me" will work. Apparently "I'll loose €100 if I don't do it this week." does work.

It's a bit crazy, but it works so eh.

However, on the other side of that, when I'm really into something I'm always going to be better at it than my ntj and stj friends. They're dedicated, motivated, paced and great. That can't actually compete with my level of interest, drive to learn, time I'll put into it, etc when I actually like something though.

This rant has been brought to you by 3 hours of sleep two nights in a row because it's too damn hot here.

·
King of Seduction
7,177 Posts
Heh sweet, I can lore them in by seeming nice and stab with my terrible bedside manner. (I legit had teachers tell me to never become a doctor because that would be too bad :p.)

@Red Panda rude...The red pillers told me I'd hit a wall at 30. I'm almost 31. I want that wall. How long do I have to wait to look hot like Palpatine?!

Yeah, I have intj and istj friends. We're not all that similar.

For instance.... they're pretty good at being self motivated and I have to hack myself into doing things I don't want to (for about a year I've been betting on myself exercising, for instance.) Because otherwise I wouldn't, but I know I should. Instead of just doing it (because I won't). No amount of 'it's good for me" will work. Apparently "I'll loose €100 if I don't do it this week." does work.

It's a bit crazy, but it works so eh.

However, on the other side of that, when I'm really into something I'm always going to be better at it than my ntj and stj friends. They're dedicated, motivated, paced and great. That can't actually compete with my level of interest, drive to learn, time I'll put into it, etc when I actually like something though.

This rant has been brought to you by 3 hours of sleep two nights in a row because it's too damn hot here.
I think for myself it's hardest to quickly type ENTP and ENFP at least visually.
I pick up on them looking "Ne" but I don't pick up on the subtleties of Fi vs. Ti unless you talk to them for a while.
I say a while because I have many friends who are ENFP and it's not always easy to see they are more firmly ruled by values than logic...you have to sample numerous topics. I think it's a human truth that we're all ruled by emotions and use logic to rationalize it - some just do it more than others. I differentiate T vs. F as "understanding that an action is illogical" but being unable to override it because it "feels right" or just being blatantly unaware it's illogical to begin with.

So I tend to group as "Ne" and statistically speaking more females are "F" so they all end up looking NF to me haha.

·
Registered
ENTP, 387
3,005 Posts
I can't really pin a look on ENTP yet.
It's a little ambiguous. Can you just wear shirts that announce it to make it easier?
Lol. We should most def just make a business out of this idea and sell ENTP merch. So that people can identify us easier ;-)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Beer Guardian
PerC Host, ENTP 5w6 So/Sx 584 ILE
15,077 Posts
why do women brush their hair or wear makeup???! Omg those attention wanting, borgish hive mind, dune spice hording jerks!!!!
View attachment 866235
well see Jan, it's nice you're so progressive and all, but here's me without.
View attachment 866236
i think I can speak for all of us natural gargoyle looking bitches and say
View attachment 866237
that the world
View attachment 866238
just is absolutely not
View attachment 866239
ready for that, okay?
View attachment 866240
children will run away screaming
View attachment 866241
people will gouge their eyes.

Etc. Just trust me it's better for all of us if I slightly cover my flesh prison thing up. Okay? Okay.

also thanks, now I have to burn my phone. I've never had this many selfies on it and I, like the rest of you, never want to see that again.
Did the nose ring hurt much?

4061 - 4077 of 4077 Posts