Personality Cafe banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hellowzies fellow ENTPees.
It would be nice to hear about your experiences with psychedelic drugs. I happen to have some experience and here is what I think they have done to me and my personality.

I tend to think more objectively now: I have become a natural skeptic and I even think skepticly about myself and my abilities - I used to be quite full of my self before the experiences. :crazy:
The experiences have broadened my views, especially how I think of other people: I can respect others more and I rarely get into the debate zone like I used to do all the time. I listen more what others have to say and feel more emotional about others than I used to.
I have become slightly more introverted: I value the time spent alone more than before, I have also noticed that I'm being more emotional and feeling than before. :kitteh:

I think that I have grown a lot as a person but it's still a bit sad to have lost the "edge" of being an ENTP. It might be because of the somewhat traumatic experiences I have also had... But I have learned to respect myself in a new way. As an intellectual and a more objective person.

Best wishes from Finland.

·
Registered
2,449 Posts
Dissociatives are best for the old Ne I'd say, or some heavy sativa pot... I find sativa sends me into an overdrive where I'm talking and dancing none stop for hours...

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I find sativa sends me into an overdrive where I'm talking and dancing none stop for hours...
I feel like I get more out of psychedelics than my friends do. I think that I'm able to grasp more abstract and whole concepts and therefor understand the experiences better and get more out of them.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Oh gosh, psychedelics are so interesting. I don't feel like that doing drugs has really changed me all that much as a person, other than now I'm just myself and in addition to that, I occasionally partake in some drug use.

I can't really say that I understand social situations better since I've done acid because I feel like my understanding is still about the same, there's just more concrete evidence behind it. Although when I actually am on acid the things that I latently understand about social situations come out clearly and I see all the little nuances and know exactly what everyone means to convey through all their actions. I think because of that, it did teach me to have a bit more empathy and a greater understanding of why people do certain things, but it wasn't a LARGE CHANGE that made me a totally different person or anything.
It also gives me intense fruit ninja skills. Hella zen, man. And it's given me a new appreciation for nature that I didn't have before. It just makes me want to pet all the plants and be friends with them. Makes me realize how cool nature is and how big the sky is and how everything is just awesome. Good thing my house is full of happy plants because my mom takes care of them all.
Man, acid is good stuff. It's like a burst of Ne and everything looks cool and everything going on around you makes way too much sense. So neat. Sends my Ne + Ti into space.

Oh man I could go on so many drug rants and how they relate to my ENTPness but this only asks about psychedelics so I'll just leave it at teh acidz.

K rant is over now. :p

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I'm not gonna post much in this thread because I don't currently have 3 hours to write a post, and that's how long it'll take. I'm not gonna say that psych's have been the drug that has changes me the MOST .... but I'll defiantly admit that they did open some doors.

·
Registered
235 Posts
Psychedelics just seemed like the natural next step in my quest to understand everything. That being said, I had the most mind bending trip on an eighth of mushrooms, which to me seems odd since I've made it all the way up through DMT.

What changed
It's strange that before tripping, I couldn't possibly fathom that everyone is a person, just like me, we grow older and die. I just remember looking over at my roommate and not being able to shake how animalistic we actually are. It was almost as if I had never even considered what growing older was going to be like, that one day I would look into the mirror and see an eighty year old face staring back. I realized that from a very young age, I had suppressed my fear of dying and basically I just didn't care about anything that didn't directly impact me. That was when I realized people are innately selfish, that I had fallen in love with a world that was based upon moral codes my family taught me to uphold but hardly anyone ever lives up to.

Now... I would say I'm a LOT less confrontational for no reason. I actually appreciate other's input, and I'll go out of my way to be nice to someone. Overall I'm much more accepting of pretty much everything.. hahah jeeez:crazy:

·
Registered
101 Posts
Salvia was a life changer for sure, it was like someone just took a hypodermic needle full of ideas and shot me up right in the temple as I enjoyed some visual hallucinations at the same time.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts