Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
983 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Under intense analytical work undergone to determine a correct diagnostic indicator of sanity or insanity, prominent members of the Psychological Wellbeing Corporation have narrowed their results down to "common imagery". The following image depicts a generally acceptable household setting with a slight quirk. It is known by the P.W.C. that such an image evokes certain emotions from certain individuals. Please describe what you experience when you view the following image and size your reaction down to the single most descriptive word which expresses this.

(This part of the test is devised as a psychological "reset" prior to receiving the imagery)

doglol.jpg

·
Registered
1,205 Posts
What? lol. thats the first word.

·
Registered
283 Posts
skeptical confusion. No matter how much I tried it was not one word. Sorry.

Reactions: basher83

·
Registered
545 Posts
intrigued...

Reactions: ENTPfemme

·
Registered
138 Posts
I thought ' poor fucking dog with a plate with in it's gob'. (gob = North-East UK for mouth)
Couldn't narrow it down. Am I sane then?

*this test was totally lost on me*

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
One word huh?

..... doggystyle

·
Registered
125 Posts
I'm not sure what your trying to do here but I don't like it.

·
Registered
174 Posts
"Bullshit"

·
Registered
545 Posts
Indifference

·
Registered
414 Posts
Under intense analytical work undergone to determine a correct diagnostic indicator of sanity or insanity, prominent members of the Psychological Wellbeing Corporation have narrowed their results down to "common imagery". The following image depicts a generally acceptable household setting with a slight quirk. It is known by the P.W.C. that such an image evokes certain emotions from certain individuals. Please describe what you experience when you view the following image and size your reaction down to the single most descriptive word which expresses this.

I absolutely LOVE TESTS!!!! Okay, what I'm feeling here , is a lot of warmth. I mean the photo is in shades of red and brown and gold. I see a dog, I'm not sure if it's got a frisbee or a plate in it's mouth. I am thinking plate. He's hungry. Yes so I am getting Happy but hungry here....final answer.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts