Personality Cafe banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

If you are not already here, come visit! I would love to host you.

1. Socionics suggests that ILEs (my socionics type) and SEIs ought to get along fabulously. A Myers-Briggs ISFP will not necessarily be a SEI within the Socionics system, however research suggests the correlation is far higher than that of any other Myers- Briggs personality type. Thus I wish to meet a confirmed ISFP and potential SEI so that I can test weither or not I personally find any merit in the theory. (If the results indicate 'Yes' number 3 should be especially true.)

2. Why not? ISFPs seem awesome, regardless of socionics type. There is much I have yet to learn, interacting with the world inspired by Introverted feeling and Extroverted sensing would likely be enormously benifical to my personal development.

3. I believe that such an interaction would likely be mutually (thought not necessarily equally) benifical.

I value in myself most of all my ability to empathize, and in person you are likely to find that I am warm, optimistic and unusually open-minded. In other words I am not as dry in person as this written text may suggest.

Interested? Intruiged to the point of wanting to know more? Just bored? All input welcomed!

·
Registered
709 Posts
I have actually visited Stockholm once, it's a nice place. I live in Finland though (neighborss!), but there's a probability I'll make another holiday visit there someday.

I also have an INTP sister with whom I get along great. I bet an ENTP wouldn't be too difficult to get along with ;-)

About that Socionics thing, I'm unsure. Socionics is still very confusing to me. So far I think the ESI description sounds a lot like me, but I could be wrong. I still need to wrap my head around the Socionics functions, which are seemingly different from the Jungian functions, but yet sound so similar? I don't know, it's a whole another system.

EDIT: welcome to the forums, by the way.

Reactions: Jayhm

·
Registered
1,449 Posts
Good luck finding a random ISFP to fly all the way out to Sweden for an internet stranger - excuse me, internet ENTP stranger.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts