Personality Cafe banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
138 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So my sister comes up to me saying she had Boardwalk and Parkplace so I was like "right on". Then she says she cant find her Boardwalk and I was like "dang". I ask her when the last time she saw it was and she's all "2 weeks ago". By now the whole fam jam is involved so I say to my dad "I bet you its a Park Place she lost (the much more common one) and that she just thinks its a Boardwalk". So the fam jam-a-lamb looks for it for like an hour. Im all chillin in my room in stuff and I hear "WE FOUND IT!". So im like "right on". I come down stairs and low and behold its a Park Place. Cue my parents being really pissed. I suddenly burst into laughter and I get this really stormy look.
Big Mac Meal with Extra Large Fries? 8.01 (in Canada, you fat americans have it way cheaper dont you? jk)
Parent's dashed hopes and dreams? Epically Priceless
*cough* Texas *cough*

·
Registered
749 Posts
$8.01 Canadian = $7.93 American

Which seems steep to me, but I never eat at McDonald's. The pricey-ness on your end probably has more to do with your nanny state's out of control taxation than favoritism on the part of the company towards Americans. Though we do like slaughtering cows as much as the next country, excluding India.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts