Personality Cafe banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know what websites say, but what could be shared from experiences? Things that tripped you up socially, ways you achieved your goals (rare as that may be), or something specific like how your interactions go with a certain type.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Strengths: Positive attitude, vivid imagination, attentive both logically and socially, always having a clue, sense of humor that people actually find funny.

Weaknesses: Tendency to overcommunicate (e.g. my demeanor in a debate could appear aggressive) or miscommunicate (e.g. responding to someone else's emotional communication with logical arguments) and scatterbrain... sorry gotta go will finish later there's something interesting in the hallway... ;-) you get the point...

·
Registered
391 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Strengths: Positive attitude, vivid imagination, attentive both logically and socially, always having a clue, sense of humor that people actually find funny.

Weaknesses: Tendency to overcommunicate (e.g. my demeanor in a debate could appear aggressive) or miscommunicate (e.g. responding to someone else's emotional communication with logical arguments) and scatterbrain... sorry gotta go will finish later there's something interesting in the hallway... ;-) you get the point...
Strength: Being very clever, and having lots of ideas

Weakness: Never being able to follow up on those ideas

It's a vicious and annoying cycle.
I can relate to those. Except scatterbrained, and for that I'm very grateful. I'm planning to pick a good idea and do it in the near future. Then again, that's an idea and I usually fail to follow my ideas...

·
Registered
1,677 Posts
Strength:No one hates me. So basically I can ask any simple favor I want and get it. Like "Hey random guy behind me. Mind getting a book for me?" and they'll get the book. Even though I may not even know their name. I can also have a good conversation with anyone for an hour, so that comes in handy sometimes. Also my boarder between introversion and extroversion is really useful. I can sit alone and be perfectly fine and do well in a more social situation. In short, I have really good people skills.
Apart from that my ability to do great work in little time with little effort is really the best.

Weaknesses: Insane procrastination
Stupid teachers who grade on organization fail me
Most of my problems are caused by other people actually, so I'll try not to list that
I want to do so much I do nothing
I never sleep because there's stuff to do.

·
Banned
178 Posts
Strengths: Collectively motivate others to move in one direction. Great ideas and lots of them. Enthusiastic and optimistic. Bend reality to fit my needed goals.

Weaknesses: Not concrete when people are already sold (I continue to sell when people are already sold. Overselling.), stepping back and letting others actually do and fulfill the intended objectives. Not requesting enough out of people, being rather relaxed in their commitments.

·
Registered
272 Posts
strenghts:
- i have got sooo much awesome ideas/
- sooo much plans, projects/
- i think i understand the world much more than other people i know; i can see the wall picture that nobody can see (because they are just focusing on the corner and don't understand anything else)/
-I always understand 2 parts (or everybody) during a confrontation. I do not quickly judge
- i always look up for the futur
- i am a good strategic thinker
- i have build awesome systems.
- i can be very funny and friendly

weakness:
- the way i see the world is too cold; so i can't talk about it to anybody (that make me feel a little bit lonely)
- i almost never finish a project
- i can't focus myself easily
- i have got too much ideas/ too much project that i can't focus myself on just one.
- sometimes i'm too kind with people, but when i get mad (rarely) i hardly control myself (which afraid me sometimes)
- i always wanted to become a successfull entrepreneur but today i am not.
- i can't bare small talking..... it's sooo boring!!! and i'm very bad at it....
- With women i'm not very good. For example, at university women were attracted to me by my confidence/ my charisma (and I knew it). But when I find a women I really like; i know what i should do to seduce her, but i often don't manage to do it properly. I have got very high expectations, and when I find someone I really want to seduce, I lose my MOJO.
- i can be awesome in relationships/ firendship/ and family and other time very very bad. it depends.
- i'm lazy when it comes to things i don't like.
- i can't focus on details for a long period of time
- i'm afraid of loosing money/ money is very important to me ( but i think it's a family trait instead of a profil trait)
- i'm very bad at logistics things
- i can't do the same thing over and over, days after days, week after week... it's impossible for me.
- i'm bored quickly

1 - 9 of 9 Posts