Personality Cafe banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
603 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The ENTP, like the ENTJ, is charismatic, outgoing, and intelligent. ENTPs are often quickwitted, clever, and genial; they typically display a highly organized, rational cognitive ability which makes them natural scientists and inventors.

ENTPs are creative, complex people who seek to improve their understanding of the natural world, usually by building armored fifty-story-tall robotic monsters with iron jaws and death-ray eyes, or by creating genetically mutated plagues that spread unstoppably across the land, turning all who are contaminated into mindless zombie drones. They are less likely to want to conquer the world than to destroy it utterly, reducing it to nothing but slag and rubble--though this is often merely a side-effect of their pursuit of knowledge.

RECREATION: ENTPs enjoy recreational activities which challenge them physically and intellectually, such as water skiing and porting Linux to their iPods. They are also fond of collecting gadgets like combination cellpone/PDAs and orbiting arsenals of brain lasers, which they may port Linux to as well.

COMPATIBILITY: ENTPs and ENTJs make natural companions, as the one's unspeakable hunger for power complements the other's unspeakable hunger for knowledge. They do not generally build successful relationships with ESFJs, as ENTPs they are prone to behaving in inconveniently erratic ways, which pisses ESFJs off to no end; and because ENTPs simply do not know how to dress appropriately for formal occasions.

Famous ENTPs include Spencer Silver (the inventor of Post-It Notes), Robert Oppenheimer, and Dr. Jeckyll.

·
Registered
547 Posts
I didn't knew where to post that, but i think i found the stereotypical portrait of an ENTP
That guy is just awesome, haha.

Unfortunately it is in french .... but for the probable few people who understand it, they will enjoy the video :).

Dailymotion - Online Videos, Music, and Movies. Watch a Video Today!

"This is true i am an average person, but i'm a boss. I own a medical urgence service, it's a bit arrogant to say that, but i have a medical urgence service and i'm proud of it. My troops.. i'm a liberal, the important thing is that they think like me. And i'm a boss indeed, a boss don't have to give directions he has to be.. and i think i am, i believe i am actually."

·
Registered
3,508 Posts
Oh how I HATE ESFJ!!
Have I ever met one that I liked?
It's only lasted maybe 2 sec
Blah!! :confused:
Actually there are a few that I like. But they are very mature and so as their told.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Weird, this sounds more like me. But I don't evaporate if people are not around me. I thought extroverts were heterotrophic and therefore need to feed off of peoples souls or energy or something like that.

Where as introverts are homotrophic by nature. Like trees or something....

·
Registered
7 Posts
Oh how I HATE ESFJ!!
Have I ever met one that I liked?
It's only lasted maybe 2 sec
Blah!!

Actually there are a few that I like. But they are very mature and so as their told.
The secret is to agree with them until you can exit the room and run....that is if they don't break your legs. But thats if they like you...but..hey....it's a compliment right :D

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
I tried to be in relationship with an ESFJ, lasted 4 months and it took me a full month to make her realize it was over.
Worst relationship of my life, only because of all the energy she drained from me.

Reactions: Wynchestor

·
Registered
6,623 Posts
Weird, this sounds more like me. But I don't evaporate if people are not around me. I thought extroverts were heterotrophic and therefore need to feed off of peoples souls or energy or something like that.

Eeehhh. Jung extroversion /= english extroversion.

·
Registered
3,940 Posts

I was thinking that it sounded a bit more INTP in a way (not outgoing and charismatic but witty and genial) but really the thirst for knowledge and collecting gadgets and the Linux stuff. We'd talk a big game and then get bored and move on and I don't think we have the gadget love as much. We'd rather interact with live people. This is silly anyway.

·
Registered
3,409 Posts

I do feed off of people's energy, until they shrivel away into nothingness as I absorb their life force and prepare myself for my next helpless victim to succumb to my predatory urges. But this has more to do with the fact that I'm demonic hellspawn and less with my extraversion.

·
Registered
16 Posts
I tried to be in relationship with an ESFJ, lasted 4 months and it took me a full month to make her realize it was over.
Worst relationship of my life, only because of all the energy she drained from me.
Unfortunately, I dated an ESFJ too. It reeked. She did not understand a thing I tried to explain to her.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Unfortunately, I dated an ESFJ too. It reeked. She did not understand a thing I tried to explain to her.
They simply can't understand anything rational.
They are so emotional, all their actions must be in harmony with everything.

Oh, when I was trying to explain something for pure random knowledge, she told me to shut up.
And that she had enough brainwashing at school (auxiliary nurse..).
It amazed me that for her, intellectual growth should only be at school.

Reactions: Wynchestor

·
Registered
16 Posts
They simply can't understand anything rational.
They are so emotional, all their actions must be in harmony with everything.

Oh, when I was trying to explain something for pure random knowledge, she told me to shut up.
And that she had enough brainwashing at school (auxiliary nurse..).
It amazed me that for her, intellectual growth should only be at school.
That's absolutely disgusting. Life itself is a learning experience. Our bodies AND minds both need room to grow freely. To say "intellectual growth" should be prevalent only at school would be like saying "physical growth" should only be for the gym. No.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
That's absolutely disgusting. Life itself is a learning experience. Our bodies AND minds both need room to grow freely. To say "intellectual growth" should be prevalent only at school would be like saying "physical growth" should only be for the gym. No.
Intellectual growth should begin at birth, and only cease at death.
Random knowledge is what fuel my will to live.

·
Registered
1,072 Posts
Try to date ESTP instead. If my best friend (ESTP) wasn't a male, I would have fucked him :eek:.
My best friend is ESTP also.
I wouldn't say I'd fuck him tho..
You will get fucked up in a relationship with an ESTP tho. If you have trouble finding out the truth, you will live in constant lies or at least useless amplification of situations. Meaning, he might have talked to a known hockey player but he'll add up that he told him something mean.

·
Registered
3,272 Posts

So people are either trees or demons. Cool, cool.

·
Registered
1,055 Posts
i don't get the hate for esfjs. unless you're a numpty and let them into your life in some meaningful way, they are like troll bait galore

Me "i shit in the garden because it's good compost. here, have a carrot"

them. "I'M TELLING THE GOVERNMENT"

+ apparently they are super caring individuals, which is really sexy

1 - 18 of 18 Posts