Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
THIS IS A JOKE THREAD WHICH I POSTED FOR IN EACH TYPE. DON'T TAKE IT SERIOUSLY!

People love to hate you, because you love to argue. The strange thing is you probably took that as a compliment. Why, I bet you've already got a witty comeback all lined up ready to throw right back at me.

What you don't realise is that your inane obsession with debating pisses everyone off. Whatever happened to us all trying to get along? I mean, you're so annoying people disagree with you for the damn sake of it! NOBODY cares about your abundant opinions. Trust me.

Believe it or not, but there's more to life than your expansive knowledge and sharp repertoire. When was the last time you showered? Brushed your teeth?

While you're up in Nevernever land, getting excited over future possibilities and your crazy theories, WE have to put up with your awful stench. I can smell you from here.

Your personality is ideal for that of a future lawyer and because everyone already hates you, you have nothing to lose.

From
OkCupid.com: Free Online Dating, Online Dating, Dating, Free Dating Services, Dating Services

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
^^ Along*

HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE

Reactions: malphigus

·
Premium Member
10,523 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Shut up you Prick.:tongue:

Reactions: EternalNocturne

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Actually, I said the same thing in the first thread. He misspelled it on the page which I found ironic because he said "I bet you already have a clever comeback lined up".

I would have said "Along*" and that would be the end of that fucking discussion. :happy::laughing:

Reactions: archangelic peon

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
Denis Leary <3

·
Registered
3,372 Posts
Electric Horseman and the Hordes

The saying goes something like the Eagle soars, but the Weasel does not get sucked into Jet Engines.

The Christians with there Giant Iron Horse (ESFJ) and the hordes are going to claim your territory. I think I will hide under a Rock until (like a Mouse ISFJ if you don't mind?).

I will sell you miniature Christs that glow in the Dark.

Don't let the Cats (ISFP) out of the Bag!

·
Registered
305 Posts
I'm convinced these descriptions were all written by an ENTP. This is by far the tamest.

Reactions: NaughyChimp

·
Registered
5,329 Posts
:D That's what I think mister INTJ.

·
Banned
1,183 Posts
Actually, I said the same thing in the first thread. He misspelled it on the page which I found ironic because he said "I bet you already have a clever comeback lined up".

I would have said "Along*" and that would be the end of that fucking discussion. :happy::laughing:
sure there was a grammar mistake but the point still remains that we are pricks.

·
Registered
520 Posts
Your personality is ideal for that of a future lawyer and because everyone already hates you, you have nothing to lose.
Good thing the degree I'm pursuing is law, then. :laughing:
Now if only I can command my ENTP side to surface whenever I need it... It's very temperamental. :sad:

·
Registered
60 Posts
I couldn't come up with a come back to it. I would argue with it, but then I'd only be proving its point. I'm too delirious to be a prick though really, maybe to some of those Cult leader like ENTJs, those ones are rare, but they bite you in the ass pretty good.

·
Registered
2 Posts
ok i found this quite funny. i dont see it as quite being a prick. i enjoy arguing with people but if there is a bunch of people all ganging up on someone in a heated debate ill take their side, wrong right or indifferent. so im not a total prick.

·
Registered
59 Posts
I'm going to let you in on a little ENTP secret. We are issued, by the head scientists, 3 cans every day. 2 cans of Awesome, and 1 can of Whoop-ass. Now, lots of us ENTP's have discovered, via our own experimentation, that combining these 3 cans makes us relatively immortal. However, there is the powerful stench it gives off.

Most of us feel that the stench is worth the immortality however, and so we continue to combine our daily rations.

Of course, now that I've leaked the secret, I may be terminated. But, luckily, I'm immortal and smelly. So there!

It's also very nice to be compared to lawyers. They get paid so much because they're actually better than you are, so ranking up there is pretty awesome. :crazy:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts