Personality Cafe banner

What Is Your Tritype And Gender?

• Total voters
41 - 60 of 76 Posts

·
Banned
934 Posts
Dunno where you are getting these but you 3 are completely different! :laughing:

Hand around the ENTP sub-forum and we shall see :kitteh:
We should be the same? How boring... :dry:

Quite the contrary actually; The ENTP sub-form seems the most relatable.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
487, female. It would be nice if we created a separate poll for the other tritypes to get more specific information.
We have the huge sticky enneagram thread.

·
Registered
4,548 Posts
It does not include gender, and isn't that why this thread was started in the first place? Correct me if I'm wrong.
the reason this thread is here is because @disguise and @Aha got into a senseless argument. :kitteh: Cant blame them for being ENTPs. :tongue:

Anyhow, they could have just checked the genders of people who posted there, but they are lazy. Again, cant blame them for being ENTPs.

·
Registered
2,403 Posts
Discussion Starter #46
the reason this thread is here is because @disguise and @Aha got into a senseless argument. :kitteh: Cant blame them for being ENTPs. :tongue:

Anyhow, they could have just checked the genders of people who posted there, but they are lazy. Again, cant blame them for being ENTPs.
We should make a divided enneagram list

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Guys, I'm pretty sure my first type is 10 but I'm not sure if I'm 10w11 or 10w0, can someone help me?
Are you sure that you're not a 12w13? It seems very likely.

·
Registered
423 Posts
531 Male,FACK, so once again I'm the Gonzo amongst the other muppets? :sad: :laughing:

Gonzo-Journalism-41262.jpg

(take no offence the original muppets are one of the greatest gifts to mankind)

41 - 60 of 76 Posts