Personality Cafe banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
yeah yeah, I know, it's probably been asked a million times already. But I'm gonna go on ahead and ask it once more, so bare with me.

How can one know whether someone is an ENTP with a strong developed F or and ENFP with a strong developed T?

·
QUEEN PEEN
9,303 Posts
Ne + (Ti + Fe) = ENTP

Ne + (Fi + Te) = ENFP

Have you filled out the "type me" form yet? I could give you an acutal opinion if you answer the questionnaire :)

·
Banned
3,025 Posts
ENTP with highly developed Fe will be more tactful and in tune with how others are feeling. They will be able to use this to present their ideas in a charming manner that appeals to collective values, in order to allow people to accept the idea based on the logic of the statement, rather than just how they feel about it.

ENFP with highly developed Te will be more straightforward and better at articulating how they feel about things. They will have a gift for "telling it like it is", and will support their chosen values with practical, objective logic.

There are quite a few other differences, but that's how it manifests itself strictly within the parameters you've given.

·
Registered
9,800 Posts
yeah yeah, I know, it's probably been asked a million times already. But I'm gonna go on ahead and ask it once more, so bare with me.

How can one know whether someone is an ENTP with a strong developed F or and ENFP with a strong developed T?
I would forget about the T/F divide, as both types are intelligent enough to think for themselves. I would do more research towards the Fi/Fe department. This will be the deal breaker .

Reactions: Zerosum

·
Registered
317 Posts
I have highly developed Ne / Ni / Fi / Ti -- Fi and Ti are pretty even in most tests... so sometimes I type as an INTP

Though I have, by far, most in common with ENFP.
At work, I turn more into an xNTP when needed. But normally, I let the feelings take right over.
Can control most everything, except for the Ne :p

It doesn't really matter in the end. You are who you are :D

·
Registered
25 Posts
Ne + (Ti + Fe) = ENTP

Ne + (Fi + Te) = ENFP

Have you filled out the "type me" form yet? I could give you an acutal opinion if you answer the questionnaire :)

Where can I find the Type me form? I am an T with a strongly learned F.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts