Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I hate it when you prove someone wrong and they say something like "uh huh" or "whatever" and cannot admit they were wrong.I also hate stupid people:laughing:. What do you hate.

Reactions: fuliajulia

·
Registered
346 Posts
I HATE it when people make 42 jokes in the wrong context. People should take the time and read the books before they start acting like they know whats going on.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Stupid people.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Stupid people.
well that's a given. we all hate stupid people. Especially those who are willingly stupid. I can accept it if you just aren't smart but if you just choose to acknowledge only half the world around you then I think you are twice as stupid as someone who is unable to do so.

·
Registered
539 Posts
well that's a given. we all hate stupid people.
Fair enough... mmm

I hate that when it rains my shoelaces get untied and have been dragging in the street under my shoes for god knows how long. I have to tie them, but then I can't touch my face or anything until I wash my hands, sometimes for hours if I'm on the move. Annoying. I keep telling myself I'll tie them tighter, but it rains so occasionally that it's more uncomfortable to have them tied tightly - I can't just slip them off when I get home.

Things like this bother me. Of all things. Real quandary.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Lies
Closed minded people
Wrestling (ECW, WWE, etc...)
Paparazzi and anything connected to it
Celebrity fanatics
Religious fanatics
Gang fanatics (Pretty much most ghetto people)
Guys that physically harm girls on a regular basis
Modern day rap (With the exception of the Game and Eminem)
Insecure people
Obnoxious people
Whoever all the girls can't stop talking about
People who force a bunch of crap you don't wanna hear down your ear (Ear Rapers)
People who repeat themselves
Most formalities of speech (Hello, Goodmorning, Bless you, Excuse me, etc...)
Girls that confuse losing their virginity as love
Girls that whine about their boyfriends and stay with them
Failed attempts to insult my pride (At least get it right dumbass!)
False assumptions in general (Kinda connected to "Stupid People")
Games made after movies that suck and vice-versa
Songs that aren't deep that everyone keeps singing
Stupid titles for movies (The Uninvited, the Unborne, the Fog, etc...)
Movies for good anime shows that Hollywood perverts with its filthy hands
Knockoffs of knockoffs of knockoffs...
Adam Sandler's retard voice (Like on the beginning of "Funny People")
Jew/Redneck humor
White/Black supremacists (You're both in over your heads)
Clingy parents
Children that won't stop crying (And their parents)
People that cause problems but avoid direct conflict
People that try to alienate others
People that make a big deal about things I don't care about
Tall pale white boys named "Robert" (I've had drama with too many already)
Making excuses
Apologizes
Pity
Pimples
Condoms
White bread
Turkey stuffing
High pitch screeching
Rubbing those protective foam things in packages
A messy bathroom
Beer
Vomit
Diarrhea
The smell of Parmesean cheese
Exaggeration
People that try to change me
Forced laughter
Forced coughing
People that respond to a text message with only "lol"
All of those text message abbreviations
People that diss MBTI just cause they're incapable of understanding themselves so they freak out cause a piece of paper told them what they should've known
Thinking about things I hate!:angry:

·
Registered
303 Posts
I hate it when you prove someone wrong and they say something like "uh huh" or "whatever" and cannot admit they were wrong.I also hate stupid people:laughing:. What do you hate.
That's not half bad. There are those who, when defeated, resort to "witty" half-insults, laugh at their "ingeniosity" and proclaim they had won the agrument.:confused:
When I was in elementary school, I've always thought it'd end there. Finishing Uni, I now realize it'll never end..

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Lies
Closed minded people
Wrestling (ECW, WWE, etc...)
Paparazzi and anything connected to it
Celebrity fanatics
Religious fanatics
Gang fanatics (Pretty much most ghetto people)
Guys that physically harm girls on a regular basis
Modern day rap (With the exception of the Game and Eminem)
Insecure people
Obnoxious people
Whoever all the girls can't stop talking about
People who force a bunch of crap you don't wanna hear down your ear (Ear Rapers)
People who repeat themselves
Most formalities of speech (Hello, Goodmorning, Bless you, Excuse me, etc...)
Girls that confuse losing their virginity as love
Girls that whine about their boyfriends and stay with them
Failed attempts to insult my pride (At least get it right dumbass!)
False assumptions in general (Kinda connected to "Stupid People")
Games made after movies that suck and vice-versa
Songs that aren't deep that everyone keeps singing
Stupid titles for movies (The Uninvited, the Unborne, the Fog, etc...)
Movies for good anime shows that Hollywood perverts with its filthy hands
Knockoffs of knockoffs of knockoffs...
Adam Sandler's retard voice (Like on the beginning of "Funny People")
Jew/Redneck humor
White/Black supremacists (You're both in over your heads)
Clingy parents
Children that won't stop crying (And their parents)
People that cause problems but avoid direct conflict
People that try to alienate others
People that make a big deal about things I don't care about
Tall pale white boys named "Robert" (I've had drama with too many already)
Making excuses
Apologizes
Pity
Pimples
Condoms
White bread
Turkey stuffing
High pitch screeching
Rubbing those protective foam things in packages
A messy bathroom
Beer
Vomit
Diarrhea
The smell of Parmesean cheese
Exaggeration
People that try to change me
Forced laughter
Forced coughing
People that respond to a text message with only "lol"
All of those text message abbreviations
People that diss MBTI just cause they're incapable of understanding themselves so they freak out cause a piece of paper told them what they should've known
Thinking about things I hate!:angry:
Seems to me you hate humanity.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Most of it. I've hang out with so many different crowds. Its ridiculous.

Most of it stems from stupidity and insecurity though.
Without stupidity. How would we be able to be smart. :laughing:

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Without stupidity, the word smart wouldn't exist. However, there wouldn't be stupid people who make stupid mistakes. Not to mention there'd be more people for me to get along with. So yeah...
Well there will still be people who make mistakes. Some people will have to be smarter then others. Therefore the people less smart will be considered stupid. Therefore stupid will exist again on a higher scale making people which were smart before stupid. Meaning you might become stupid by comparison.

·
Registered
1,544 Posts
Without stupidity, my intelligence wouldn't shine quite as bright. :wink:

But I hate close-mindedness... and not much else.
I'm not really a big fun of shy people either, but at the same time, I usually attach myself to them just to see how long it will take me to get them to open up.

·
Registered
859 Posts
Well there will still be people who make mistakes. Some people will have to be smarter then others. Therefore the people less smart will be considered stupid. Therefore stupid will exist again on a higher scale making people which were smart before stupid. Meaning you might become stupid by comparison.
The fact is that my level of intelligence would allow me to understand and get along with those with higher intellgence, which I already do. Simple mistakes don't bother me, or else I would've killed myself for forgetting the little things all the time. Since I wouldn't be considered smart anymore, I wouldn't be as arrogant either, since everyone would be at my level and up.

EDIT: No stupidity is a good thing no matter what.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
The fact is that my level of intelligence would allow me to understand and get along with those with higher intellgence, which I already do. Simple mistakes don't bother me, or else I would've killed myself for forgetting the little things all the time. Since I wouldn't be considered smart anymore, I wouldn't be as arrogant either, since everyone would be at my level and up.

EDIT: No stupidity is a good thing no matter what.
There can never be no stupidity.By comparison someone will always be stupid. And without stupidity who would work at McDonalds and be the garbage men? :crazy:

·
Registered
859 Posts
There can never be no stupidity.By comparison someone will always be stupid. And without stupidity who would work at McDonalds and be the garbage men? :crazy:
I'd be working at McDonald's and finally have a job for once, instead of being forced to wait to make a surprise entry at the top.

What I meant by stupidity is the level there is now. Where people both understand and comprehend the consequences of their actions. There are warning signs for a reason.

·
Registered
46 Posts
That's usually more to lack of ambition than poor intelligence/common sense, though.

Theoretically, I believe it is possible to de-ignorantize (made up word) all members of a given society, given enough resources and control.

But in the real world, some people are so difficult, and the system (education) so inefficient that it will never be possible. So for all intents and purposes... there will always be stupid people.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I'd be working at McDonald's and finally have a job for once, instead of being forced to wait to make a surprise entry at the top.

What I meant by stupidity is the level there is now. Where people both understand and comprehend the consequences of their actions. There are warning signs for a reason.
Well if that happens. All the people less smart will be frowned upon as you frown upon current stupid people.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts