Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am curious what type of villian you would be. I would describe myself as a cross between the riddler and the joker. Also if you want create your own super power and name do so!

I would call myself the Time Trickster. I would mess with heroes time traveling and teleporting.Just rob a bank and pull a prank at the same time! I would turn myself in if somone was able to solve my impossible riddles!.(which will not be possible.:laughing:)

·
Banned
1,010 Posts
hmm, this is an interesting question......i would probably call myself the Cheshire Cat, mainly because its my favorite fictional ENTP, and i would use my ability to teleport and vanish to pop in on unsuspecting power figures and boggle their mind to the point of insanity with riddles with prophetical meaning, and then i would time travel to change events in the near future so that they would follow the prophecy, then when they are super sucked in, id take them out.

I think all ENTP's would enjoy teleportation and time travel. its fitting for our personality.

·
Registered
37 Posts
One who would not tell his plot when he captures the good guy. Oh and I would shoot the good guy in the face immeadiately, not drag it out with some ridiculous contraption.

As for a specific supervillian, magneto. Evil, brilliant, holds a kind of grand stature, wise enough to know when to work with the goodies, but always has a plan to make something evil out of it. There's also some sort of gentleman of him too...well, depends on the comic and which side of the bed he woke up on, but yeah, sometimes.
Posted via Mobile Device

Reactions: agokcen

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
One who would not tell his plot when he captures the good guy. Oh and I would shoot the good guy in the face immeadiately, not drag it out with some ridiculous contraption.

As for a specific supervillian, magneto. Evil, brilliant, holds a kind of grand stature, wise enough to know when to work with the goodies, but always has a plan to make something evil out of it. There's also some sort of gentleman of him too...well, depends on the comic and which side of the bed he woke up on, but yeah, sometimes.
Posted via Mobile Device
Thats no fun.......

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
I'd be your typical mad scientist, focused on using my intellect for world domination above all else. Think Nikola Tesla, only using his awesome, Earth-shaking powers for evil, destruction, and mayhem....Muhahahahaha!

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I'd be your typical mad scientist, focused on using my intellect for world domination above all else. Think Nikola Tesla, only using his awesome, Earth-shaking powers for evil, destruction, and mayhem....Muhahahahaha!
Haha. I thought i was the only one who knew about nikola tesla!

·
Registered
539 Posts
I wouldn't be a villian. I'd be an Anti-Hero for sure though. Deadpool comes to mind.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I'd rather not disclose anything too specific at the moment...
But I can tell you this, I would wear a suit, sit in a very luxurious spinny chair (to turn and kill the hero for most dramatic effect), have the best evil laugh ever invented, and pet a tiger cub in my lap (too cool for those tiny fluffy white cats)
Oh, and I would have minions... so many minions...
And my name would be... well, the Lyoness works perfectly fine here.
I suppose bottom line I'd be a cross between Mob boss (the nice suits, gives back to the little people on occasion, a perfect gentleman, look out for my own) and a James Bond villain, with all of the trap doors and piranha ponds.

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
I wouldn't be a villian. I'd be an Anti-Hero for sure though. Deadpool comes to mind.
One of those " I'm not on anyones side" type of bad guys?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Hmm I'd be something similar to Light by intelligence, but I'd withhold a power of a black orb what would be melted into my chest and it would take any form , be it armor or weapon or both

·
Registered
4,140 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I hate light he could L. Near owned you!

My intelligance would be like the riddlers. Just messing with super heroes for the hell of it.:crazy:

·
Registered
6 Posts
Yes. Similiar to a Chaotic Neutral (or evil?)l on the old yet awesome D&D Spectrum. The concept of ENTJ's wanting to enslave the world VS. the ENTP's who want to see it go up in flames describes it well. Take the cliche Tyler Durden for example from fightclub, he does what he wants because he can and its what he believes. The "crimes" he commits can be seen as morally neutral. I think that describes the ENTP much more.

As for super villain though? Id say Carnage all the way. Mayhem, Bloodshed and overall carnage as a way of personal freedom. Doesnt get much better.

·
Registered
539 Posts
Antihero - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Modern-day heroes ..... early comic books featured anti-heroic characters such as Batman (whose shadowy nature contrasted with their openly "heroic" peers like Superman) and Sub-Mariner (who would just as soon conquer humanity as try to save it).[6] Marvel's most prolific anti-hero is perhaps The Punisher, who is more than willing to kill those who he views as deserving of death.

I think it's any hero who's using less then heroic means to achieve their ends, that sometimes they're percieved
as villians. I'm not a villainous guy. It's the rules that are villianous. Must... break... them.

Deadpool, Batman, Wolverine, Punisher, they're all anti-heroes.

·
Registered
539 Posts
I'd rather not disclose anything too specific at the moment...
I suppose bottom line I'd be a cross between Mob boss (the nice suits, gives back to the little people on occasion, a perfect gentleman, look out for my own) and a James Bond villain, with all of the trap doors and piranha ponds.
LOL hahahaha

·
Registered
364 Posts
I want to be a chaotic slightly evil version of Robert Downey Jr's Iron Man! dun dun du-du dun dundundundundun dun dun dun dun! I am Iron Man!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts