Personality Cafe banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
Banned
932 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do ENTPs hang out????? This is the only type I have never met and I really want to meet one because you guys seem like you would be crazy entertaining....

·
Registered
545 Posts
We like roller coasters. And ice cream.

ENTPs are dynamite, be careful what you wish for my little ISTJ.
yea, according to a friend of mine(prob esfp) i am so calm and tranquil its almost scary...and have a pleasant disposition even when im being meen to someone...also on top of that in converse to my serene appearence i apparently reek havoc almost by just being around and am apparently the person who has been most able to cause large amounts of drama that she knows.

·
Registered
2,290 Posts
Their extroverts, so I'd say to look for a large group of people. There's bound to be an ENTP or two.
On the whole, we're independent enough to often be an exception to this "rule." I am, at least. You'll usually find me off to the side on my own, or maybe with a few people following me or something.

I don't really like people all that much.

·
Banned
998 Posts
On the whole, we're independent enough to often be an exception to this "rule." I am, at least. You'll usually find me off to the side on my own, or maybe with a few people following me or something.

I don't really like people all that much.
Are you sure you're not intp? I love people and being around them. I don't mind being alone, and I enjoy it if I am preoccupied with something I like. But if I have the option to share that moment with someone who would also value it, then I'll always take it that way. I could indulge further into this, but I think you get what I mean.

·
Registered
40 Posts
I think there has been a sighting near the foothills of the Himalayas. Just a rumor though.

Hmm truthfully I don't like people either. I don't know why because we are Es. We are strange creatures...

·
Registered
108 Posts
I mostly on only like being around close friends, but will put up a show for the masses if necessary.
In the most serious of situations you will find me, with sarcasm and mocking in tow and in use.

·
Registered
691 Posts
I love meeting new people, but only if they're interesting and I don't have to do a bunch of bullshit small talk, which is unfortunately, almost never the case. But I need people and lots and lots of human contact so I endure it.

·
Registered
545 Posts
i think the way to find an entp is the same as the way to find any type...just go find new people

·
Registered
545 Posts
if you see a naked person where there should not be a naked person...who cares if its an entp

Reactions: Frannyy
1 - 20 of 46 Posts