Personality Cafe banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We've all met them. The moron in traffic, the moron at the library, school, concert, sporting event, or store. How do you deal with them? Do you avoid, confront, or play along? I find my first inclination is avoid. If I absolutely can't avoid, I confront. It's rare I have the patience to play along. :angry:

·
Registered
8,660 Posts
We've all met them. The moron in traffic, the moron at the library, school, concert, sporting event, or store. How do you deal with them? Do you avoid, confront, or play along? I find my first inclination is avoid. If I absolutely can't avoid, I confront. It's rare I have the patience to play along. :angry:
I avoid them as much as possible. I can't stand people holding me up for stupid reasons so I find the best ways to avoid them and then go from there. I'll grocery shop at midnight just to avoid the morons.

·
Registered
475 Posts
I tend to try avoiding them if possible. However, if I am forced to be around them and they are just annoying me, I will confront them for sure. I don't want to spend my time arguing about dumb, trivial things if I don't feel I'd benefit from it intellectually but do sometimes like to put morons in their place if you get what I mean.

·
Grumpy old bastard
10,085 Posts
i put off a persona to keep those people from talking to me.

if they insist on talking to me, I give them the "you're stupid" look.

If they insist, or I perceive they are being cruel to someone, I'll do something like what the above people said.

·
Registered
475 Posts

If they insist, or I perceive they are being cruel to someone, I'll do something like what the above people said.
I tend to be the same way as you. I often appear more stand-offish or aloof than I already appear to be at times so those people are that much less likely to encounter me. If someone around me is acting like a moron, it will be apparent one way or another that person does not have my approval, let it be verbal or otherwise ha ha.

·
Registered
368 Posts
I second trolling, if you have to suffer the stupidity of another person, might as well get some fun out of it.
However I live in NYC where people get aggressive for no reason so I tend to ignore in order to avoid an open conflict.

·
Registered
423 Posts
Try to avoid (like some others here i plan accordingly , travel outside rush hours etc etc ) When "cornered" Engage and Exit :frustrating:

All whilst crushing their spirit by pointing out their incompetence ofc.

·
Registered
414 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·

Ha ha, this is the way I avoid as well generally. Doesn't always work, but I'm pretty sure it's successful about 70% of the time :)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts