Personality Cafe banner

What drugs have you ever tried/sure you want to try?

• Cannabis

Votes: 49 81.7%
  • MDMA (Ecstasy)

Votes: 29 48.3%
  • Cocaine

Votes: 18 30.0%
  • Ketamine (special K)

Votes: 14 23.3%
  • LSD (Acid)

Votes: 28 46.7%
  • Magic Mushrooms

Votes: 25 41.7%
  • Alcohol

Votes: 51 85.0%
  • Amphetamine (Speed)

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Crystal Meth

Votes: 3 5.0%
  • Heroin\other opiates

Votes: 6 10.0%
  • Crack cocaine

Votes: 2 3.3%
  • Ritalin (recreationally)

Votes: 12 20.0%
  • Solvents (incl. nitrous aka laughing gas)

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • Mescaline (psychoative cacti)

Votes: 8 13.3%
  • DMT

Votes: 15 25.0%
  • Valium

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Other pharms (codeine, xanax...)

Votes: 17 28.3%
  • Salvia divinorum

Votes: 13 21.7%
  • Tobacco

Votes: 34 56.7%
  • Others

Votes: 11 18.3%
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys! I wanted to make a poll to indicate whether or not ENTP's use psychoactives more often than other types.

Please Elaborate.

Personally, I have started drinking and getting drunk at freshman year, and started using illicit substances around the beginning of this year (senior year), after doing so much research I recite like 30 neurotransmitters. Started with weed and E, (absolutely loved the E). I really feel as though both the X and the pot made me a much better person. I definitely see them both as a positive force. Anyhow, I plan on using shrooms, acid, peyote and other psychedelics, special K, perhaps valium. Hard downers and hard stimulants and cigarettes are my red line. Also taking more than any drug including booze more frequently than once a month, E and K more than once every 3-2 months is my absolute red line.

I find weed to be over-all light and pleasant and gives me a nice insight. I find E to allow me to enjoy mundane things more, and to make even more social than I usually am, which I feel I learn a lot from being in that state of mind.

·
Registered
1,264 Posts
I smoke weed on a regular basis.

I would like to try any and all psychedelics, ketamine being at the top.
ROFL. Go figure me and you would post first in here Peach :p

Anyhow, I've been around the block a few times. Lets just say I can count the check boxes above that I left UNCHECKED on one hand and still have enough fingers left to continue typing with that hand. I'll come back and elaborate on the post later tonight most likely (after I smoke a bowl), but I'd have to say that MDMA has been my hands down favorite since the first day I tried it. It opened up places in the world that I never would have seen, and gave an entirely new dimension to the field of my mental landscape. It was like seeing colors for the first time. Definitely a positive experience that I could not possibly recommend more. Weed gets me DEEP. Heavy hallucinogens expand the hell outta my abstract reasoning. I'd recommend avoiding smack and meth if at all possible (from a scientific experimentation perspective).

Oh ... and opium tastes like candy.

Reactions: FuzzyLittleManPeach

·
Registered
155 Posts
Woo psychedelics!!!
I'm mostly a weed/acid person, but I wanna try shrooms and DMT and pretty much any other psychedelic. best thing ever is combining weed, acid, and alcohol... good times.

·
Banned
492 Posts
I am a big marijuana advocate,though i have never smoked weed.

Im more into hardcore shit, like speed and xanax (valium), because i have anxiety and "symptoms" of adult ADD. Xanax kills my anxious thoughts, unleashing a flood of intuition through the form of music, and adderall (speed) borrows a little bit from my intuition to turn me into fuckin captain planet...i dont know why i just said captain planet, it just felt right.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Have yet to try anything outside of alcohol. Nothing really against drugs, just trying to reach a desirable state of mind without the crutch of psychedelics.

·
Registered
270 Posts
I have tried them at a fairly young age (I was curious, I knew my limitations, why not)
The fun wears off eventually, hence, why I am not engaging with it as I have in the past.
---
First cigarette at 8 years old. It's an on and off matter, though not an addiction.
Smoked my first joint/bong/pipe at 14, smoke it on and off, again not an addiction.
Ritalin actually helped me concentrate, took it with a friend who had many to share since he was diagnosed with ADHD. Age 16.
Magic mushrooms, age 17, that was ... interesting? I don't remember it much despite doing it a few times.
Interestingly enough, my INTJ brother and I would try them together...

I have an interest in special k, that would be an interesting experience.
That is pretty much all I've tried or willing to try.

·
Registered
56 Posts
I don't use any mind bending substances, nor do I smoke. I have nothing against alcohol though as long as it doesn't manage to affect me in any way.

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
I tried acid by mistake in 7th grade, cousin gave it to me and didn't tell me what it was. Never gonna forget that day. Acid is one thing, but when you're in 7th grade and don't know what the hell's going on, it goes to a whole other level.

Reactions: sooner

·
Registered
3,191 Posts
I've always wanted to try a psychedelic, like mushrooms, but the opportunity never really came along. Tried marijuanna a couple times, didn't really do anything for me. I wouldn't try anything that would act as an upper (besides caffeine) since I'm already borderline hyper, and I hate it when people do drugs that encourage their existing personality traits.

Otherwise, a cigar once in a blue moon, and a glass of scotch at night.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Oh once my mom bought strawberries and whipped cream. I was really intrigued by the whipped cream and I took 2 lung-fulls. Besides a slight dissociation (walking was kinda weird) I haven't felt anything and it really screwed up the whipped cream.

My 3 or 4 experiences with MDMA were all incredible. The stimulation is one thing, but what I liked the most is that love sensation... it was freaking A. Especially how it makes you that much more enjoyable to just dance with a chick... in that not horny but very pleasant touchy-feely way. I also never got a depression from it just the opposite.

Been really hyped about trying psychedelics especially acid and DMT. Been reading about K (I read literally hundred of hours on psychoactives' pharmacology and crap) but I want to wait until I'm experienced with psychedelics before trying a real dissociative.

·
Registered
3,767 Posts
I've smoked weed, done cocaine, amphetamines (adderall which I currently binged on last night), mescaline, MDMA, shrooms, acid, dmt, methylphenidate (Ritalin, concerta), Xanax, Valium, chlonopines, and Oxy's. I will never do crack, meth, or heroine no matter what, but I like to experience drugs and I love psychedelics the most especially mescaline. Lately though I've barely messed with drugs just because it got boring and I only did most of them just to experience it. Every few weeks I'll go on an adderall binge and smoke just for a good time every once in a while.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Cannabis: Been smoking for about five years, trying to slow down now. It usually provokes my social anxiety when around people I'm not good friends with, and of course makes me lazy. Very fun though, helps relax and come up with cool ideas. Also great when listening to music or experiencing anything art-related.

MDMA: Done about 5 times, the first two times were amazing, but the comedown sucks. The last few times I've done it, I did not have nearly the same experience, and just felt the amphetamine part of it. I don't plan on doing this drug again.

Cocaine: Did it once, might have been shitty coke though. I was just stimulated and talkative for about 15 min. I am willing to try it again though, because I feel like I would like it if I did enough.

Alcohol: One of my personal favorites. It's great for getting rid of social anxiety and being around people and partying. If I drink too much though, I'll get hungover and feel very anxious the next morning. Just tonight I was thinking about some of my past experiences with alcohol, and am thinking about monitoring how much I drink in a regular night, because I tend to forget the things I do, and some people have been telling me things I'm not happy with. Also, it embarrasses me to find out that I had been acting like a jackass. I also get extremely loud when drinking, so I can't really do it anywhere where I need to be quiet.

Amphetamines (Adderall): Was prescribed this drug and loved it in the beginning - I would take it everyday. When you have no tolerance it boosts confidence and helps you focus. I did SO MUCH homework and my grades rocked when I took it. But after awhile you start losing the "high" of this drug, and it just sucks. Now I can't even take it because the comedown is too terrible and I go into at lest a day long depression after I take any. The only time I can foresee myself taking amphetamines again is when I absolutely NEED to study for a test or get a lot of stuff done.

Benzos (Xanax & Klonopin): I've taken these a few times because my INTJ friend was prescribed them for a long time and would always offer them. Xanax sucks - all it does is make me feel really bored and like I need to go sleep it off. I took Klonopin once before school though and had a great day. I was extra sociable, but made it hard to get schoolwork done. I took a nap after school, and as soon as I woke up, I felt that my entire day was just a dream. Kind of creepy. Might try Klonopin again, not Xanax.

Salvia: Tried this once. I don't know if I hit the bowl incorrectly or something, but I didn't trip. I just got the gravity effects: I just felt like I was being pulled back into my chair. Don't think I will ever try this again, because most people don't seem to have enjoyable experiences, though they are profound.

Tobacco: For 3 months I would buy packs of cigarettes and smoke about 5 a day. This was also when I was taking Addearll everday. As soon as I stopped the Adderall, I stopped smoking cigarettes. I don't understand the addiction potential for these. It was quite easy to stop, but I do enjoy cigarettes when drinking. I think I have a low tolerance for tobacco though, because I cannot dip. I tried dip twice, and both times it made me sick and I had to go lay down. And both times I swear I did not swallow ANYTHING.

I have yet to try any hallucinogens (acid, mushrooms, DMT, etc.), but they are on the bucket list. I am a little scared I will have a bad trip, mostly with acid. I think I might try shrooms this summer, because they only last a few hours and I feel it's harder to have a bad trip.

·
Registered
28 Posts
I have tried a shit ton of stuff, also because I'm fucking retarded when I'm drunk. Some of the stuff that I'll never ever do in my life ever again, because it was just horrible side effects.

Benzo's- make me feel tired, just went to sleep, had a good dream. No positive potential at all, nothing positive to gain. Felt like my brain was fried for a couple of days. High potential for a body addiction , stay away, be warned

Cocaine- You feel more over over over confident, almost like your the best man to ever live on the planet, short high, again felt like my brain was fried for a couple of days, People get addicted to this shit, because they have some ego problems. It's like being on redbull x5

Robitussin- drank a whole bottle, when I was young with friend, puked it out, felt like shit, apparentlty oding on it causes brain lesions. Stay away from this shit

Adderall/enphetamine : Similar to cocaine, everything is more focused, I become even more extroverted. Did it for a week during my anatomy exam to cram for it(2 a day), aced it with the highest score in the classs, but after that week I stopped cold turkey, couldn't concentrate at all, felt like I had become dumb. Went into a severe depression for a 2 months, my grades got fucked up. It was really hard to not do it when you feel like shit the next day. I swear to god, stay away from this drug, this drug reallly fucks you the next day. I had to fight with my urges, and how my body felt, it was horrible, never touching this shit ever again.

Marijuanna- I smoke occasionally, like once every 2-3 months. I noticed different things about it. Sometimes I'm stoned as fuck, sometimes I think a lot, sometimes I get closed eye visuals. Always has been a positive experience, and helped me become more creative as a person and helped a lot in visualizing things with mind. Sometimes my brain is so strong, that when I watch a tv show, I can replay the same tv show in my head for a short time.

Mushrooms- BY FAR THE BEST DRUG I HAVE EVER TAKEN IN MY WHOLE LIFE. It really helped me develop my feeling side. I realized that were all connected in one way or another. I actions I do, effect my reality and effect others realities. As an ENTP, most people will say well we don't have feelings, but we do, we do have feelings we just ignore them. After the trip, I felt so happy, it was like my mind was at eternal peace. Even now when I think about my trip, this surge of happiness just flows through my body. I started to actually see, what was causing me to become lazy, what was causing me to be so depressed(not from the addie abuse) sometimes, it was me ignoring my inner self. I can say my life was changed since I did shrooms. I've become more passionate about things, more obsessed about the world. This is my drug of choice. I will do this drug, till the day I die. Oh yeah, I was really angry, when I came down on it. I realized I was coming down, because we started to watch movie and it became boring all of the sudden, it totally killed my mood. I was so pissed off that the high was gone, even though I had tripped for 6 hours.

Going to try acid next, maybe some dissociatives,

·
Registered
272 Posts
i smoked weed (a lot)/ drunk alcohol (sometimes).
It was fun at the beginning (because it was new); and then it starts to be annoying and not so funny.
And i was always thing: "what you posses, end to posses you." while i was smoking.
so i stoped every drugs. i don't use drugs anymore.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts